I didn't win!!!

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by 32517, Jul 12, 2003.

32517 Well-Known Member

okay i took that down.. i have no right to be all sorry for myself and whatever..... my ass got kicked and that's that!!!!

Chrissy

Chrissy Super Member

well that was a sweet thing to do, even if you did all the evil things beforehand. you're cool in my book ;D

32517 Well-Known Member

i feel like a monster all the same! but now i feel okay! =) my punishment is not being able to see LP live

Phantom Duck

Phantom Duck You are my detonator. LPA Super Member

Soory for being a smart ass maybe, but i smell something wrong here. First, who would organize such a competition with $1000 and such dares? LP or sanitarium orgabizers probably not. plus everything you said afterward sounds.... um... fake. sorry, but sometimes i get very suspicious.

Wendy

Wendy Well-Known Member

Nothing wrong with getting suspicious. How unfortunate. You were so close to winning but you lost. Is the contest being held next year?

32517 Well-Known Member

it was organised by mtvasia and warner music (i think), and yeah, i don't balme u for being suspicious! the entire contest didn't make any sense! stupid ####### organisers had no clue what the hell they were doing. i doubt they'll b having it next year.. maybe they might have something similar but for another band??

a similar contest was supposedly held in the philipines (the one i was in is here in malaysia). and a few other countries. it sounds like fun the winners get to stay in the same hotel and hang out.. you get to meet lp fans from all over the world! that rocks!

Phantom Duck

Oh, sorry, i thought that happened in toronto, after the party. That's why i got suspicious. Now i understand it.

Alacrity

Alacrity don't stop talking to me; i haven't been listening LPA Super Member

ok...

Phantom Duck

what a waste of post... :p