Hybrid Or Meteora

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by MidnightMovieMaker, Jun 5, 2003.

Ryan

Ryan You Greasy Bastard LPA Super VIP

yes, the "GET AWAY FROM ME!" bridge is similar to the "SHUT UP!". I noticed that before. [/b][/quote]
    Yah I guess now that I think about it, they are actually kinda simalar in that kinda part. But still I am set on saying that the songs on Meteora are unique from the ones on HT. I will admit though that some of the sequencing of the songs are similar, but the as for the tracking of all the instruments and adding in samples is an obvious aspect of what makes the meteora songs unique.

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

Yah I guess now that I think about it, they are actually kinda simalar in that kinda part. But still I am set on saying that the songs on Meteora are unique from the ones on HT. I will admit though that some of the sequencing of the songs are similar, but the as for the tracking of all the instruments and adding in samples is an obvious aspect of what makes the meteora songs unique. [/b][/quote]
    I get your point, and I really agree that Meteora and HT is compared way too much because they're different sounds. but some songs do sound alike. :D

[Darken Hybrid]

[Darken Hybrid] Ambient

Yah I guess now that I think about it, they are actually kinda simalar in that kinda part. But still I am set on saying that the songs on Meteora are unique from the ones on HT. I will admit though that some of the sequencing of the songs are similar, but the as for the tracking of all the instruments and adding in samples is an obvious aspect of what makes the meteora songs unique. [/b][/quote]
    Yes the Meteora songs are unique but at the same time are similar to the ones on HT. That's awesome that LP tried to keep up the Ht vibe.

erasethepain

erasethepain Well-Known Member

No, it's closer to the "By Myself" bridge, lol. [/b][/quote]
    No, he was talking about the intro. A kid in my class earlier this year pointed it out and now that I've seen the tabs for it, I agree.

Stuey_345

Stuey_345 Well-Known Member

HT or Meteora.....it is impossible for me to decide which is better but both are better than Reanimation(though i like that too)

AeRo

AeRo Well-Known Member

figure.09 isnt even close to One step closer

compared to OST F.09 is a sissy song :p

The Doctor

The Doctor I wear a fez now. Fez's are cool. LPA Super Member

Yeah....or not, maybe cause Figure.09 is just crazy

Missy

Missy Well-Known Member

That's a hard choice for me to make. I like Meteora but after listening to it for a few months, I find myself liking songs off of Hybrid Theory that I didn't like before - I think that's saying something. :wth: I dunno. To put it short, Hybrid Theory had more aggressive vocals while Meteora has more aggressive guitar parts (in my opinion) and I don't know which I prefer. :teehee:

osctotheedge

osctotheedge Banned

I don't know is OSC is that much more of an aggressive than Figure.09.

I agree with this guy. The instruments have really stepped up a notch in Meteora. I would like to expect more surprising but good changes in the next album.

osctotheedge

osctotheedge Banned

thank you

Snowcone

Snowcone Well-Known Member

i think that because the band is champion than both of these albums are champion but some songs are more champion than others

The Doctor

The Doctor I wear a fez now. Fez's are cool. LPA Super Member

......What? :mellow: :chemist: :wth:

easier to run 6

easier to run 6 Well-Known Member

Meteora. It has easier to run

easier to run 6

easier to run 6 Well-Known Member

I would probably say that meteora is a better album. I love Faint and From the Inside. Numb is a great song also