How Did You Find Us?

Discussion in 'Newbie Camp' started by Mark, Apr 16, 2004.

1. Shinodafr3ak04

Shinodafr3ak04 Banned

I stalk LP websites! I found out by clicking the links tab on the Official site. I went through them all and they were all okay. But two in particular sparked my interest: LPA and JH.com. I can really relate to the people on these sites. You guys are all awsome!!! You really are hard core LP fans!!!! And i totally respect that!!!!! :D :D

2. Benningasm

Benningasm Banned

The Leprechauns told me to come here and reek havoac on these boards...

So here I am

3. Omar

Omar Administrator LPA Super Member

Your sig is too big, please change it before it is removed. And I hope you were kidding about that havoc thing. :mellow:

4. The Doctor

The Doctor I wear a fez now. Fez's are cool. LPA Super Member

Goodbye teenie.

5. Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

You're absolutely revolting. Your signature and everything was past disgusting and if you have orgasms over a Linkin Park band member, you shouldn't be coming around here.

You're banned.

6. thefaintone

thefaintone Active Member

I heard about the LPA on the LPMB (I have thing for acronyms, lol).

7. kailoont02

kailoont02 Well-Known Member

Wow I just realized I haven't posted in this topic yet :lol:

Well a couple of months ago I wanted to look for Linkin Park wallpaper so I went to Google and yeah...I came across the LPA.

8. linkingurl

linkingurl Member

i have about 3 friends that i no of who are on here already, and they kept talkin about it, so..i came...like i had a choice...o.o..

9. gominolo

gominolo New Member

Well... I don't remember how I found this website, but... The important is I found it! ;)

10. Heroine

Heroine New Member

Heh, I was randomly searching on google for linkin park images for a wallpaper I was going to make. And I found this site. I joined because..I have a lot of time on my hands. :p

11. Garfield

Garfield Well-Known Member

I was looking for some cool sites about Linkin Park, so i typed Linkin Park on yahoo search & most of the sites ware made like it was the last thing someone wantes to do. When I got to the link to this site I liked the way the site was made, so I went to this site often & now I joined the forum. B)

by the way, the site is COOL! :D :D :D

12. bLiSsJo

bLiSsJo New Member

found out about this greate site while surfing around....i think it was at linkinpark.com....can't remember..... :D

13. inhumane perspective

inhumane perspective Member

I ended up in the same class as UndeadSpectre in high school right now, and she liked LP a lot. I liked LP then, but not too much. Then we became friends and we found out both of us liked LP. She got me really into LP soon and introduced me to LPA..it's a great site. :)

14. matttheskwirl14

matttheskwirl14 Well-Known Member

I did a search on Linkin Park and this was one of the links I clicked on. This is an amazing site, so I decided to join. :mike:

15. Holiday

Holiday Married and on a life-long adventure! LPA Super VIP

hey well i have been coming to this site forever. but just now decided to join the forums. i have been coming here for so long i can't even remember where i found out about you. a couple of years ago i went on a spree trying to find all of the LP fan sites i could; you guys turned out to be teh best fan site (im not kidding) i have been checking up on this site everyday that i am on the net since i discoverd that. i don't know how i would ever find all this great info w/o a ton of effort w/o you guys. i love this site! :mike: :chaz: :rob: :joe: :brad: :phoenix: hehehe these r really cute

16. Shade

Shade Well-Known Member

^^^^^ :wth:

Um.. yeah anyways my story. I was a big fan of Linkin Park once Hybrid Theory came out and after hearing about Meteora in the works I started scrounging for info and LPA had the most out of anybody. So I visted pretty much every day usually in physics class :p and then started looking around the forums. What drew me to the forums was the variety of topics. There were posts for everything, and so I decided to start posting myself.

Yeah, that's my story.

17. Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

I sure hope you mean the smilies and not the band members. Which one was it? I'd suggest you start reading the rules before posting.

18. Tomi

Tomi   LPA Addict

I sure hope you mean the smilies and not the band members. Which one was it? I'd suggest you start reading the rules before posting. [/b][/quote]
    he meant the smilies. note how he worded it. 'these r cute' not 'they r cute'

;)

19. Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

he meant the smilies. note how he worded it. 'these r cute' not 'they r cute'

;) [/b][/quote]
    (s)he could mean "these people are cute." and since when did a newbie have proper punctuation? :lol:

20. Holiday

Holiday Married and on a life-long adventure! LPA Super VIP

first of all im female. second of all i ment the smilies. i, personally dont' think of the guys fron LP like that. i love them for their music and thier personallities. i am NOT the kind of person who likes bands for thier looks, and never will be. it doesn't matter what they look like and i will always be a Linkin Park fan no matter what they look like or turn into. third of all i did read the rules, thank you very much.