Hope 4 Change - Charity Album in aid of Homelessness

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Glen Orpheus, Dec 1, 2012.

Glen Orpheus

Glen Orpheus Frackin Frackers (",)

could i please! just have your attention, for a few of your short earth minutes ?

We are a group of local musicians who wanted to do our part to help a community fund raising drive in Folkestone.
    This incentive is in support of the Winter Shelter for the homeless, we put together the Hope 4 Change Album and its proceeds will be donated directly to the local homeless.
    The charity aims to shelter the homeless for the coldest months of the year. From 3rd December this year, seven local churches will each open their doors one night a week, to provide shelter from the cold for any who find themselves homeless.
    The winter shelter provide beds, food and hot drinks, positive activities, support in providing long term solutions as well as someone to talk to, using an army of volunteers who give up their time freely. If this didn’t exist we would be reading about homeless people freezing to death on our own streets,
    As a community let us show that we take responsibility for what happens here and we are prepared to help and support in any way we can.

100% of your Purchase will be forwarded directly to the Charity so please spend spend spend ... you have to option to donate more than the suggested amount or to buy tracks individually for 49p or the full album for £6 : )

http://soundcloud.com/glen-orpheus/tribute-wake-up-britain-hope-4 - This is a Preview of my own Track

http://folkestonemovement.bandcamp.com/album/hope-4-change - Link to Preview/Buy Whole Album

Many Thanx for your time Guys and Girls.......Oh! and all those in-between

29559_10151302995480891_249122486_n.jpg

m_macdonald

m_macdonald Well-Known Member

Great music, great cause. Happy to support this, thanks for bringing this up Glen, good on you for being a part of this!

Glen Orpheus

Glen Orpheus Frackin Frackers (",)

Thanx Mike, just trying to help out however i can.
    my eyes have had blinkers on i'm sad to say, but now that i know the facts.......well, its the very least i could do.
    we've already had some very generous donations from people, so things are looking good already.
    plus we've had over 250 orders for the Actual Double CD, and its not out until the 5th.....which has left us having to get some more pressed.....Couldn't be more happier :)

Ps.....i mentioned it on your soundcloud....but your Castle of Glass Remix........cream de le cream :)