Hilary Duff

Discussion in 'Other Music' started by Opposite Reality, Nov 17, 2003.

Anya

Anya Lost LPA Super VIP

Okay lol, maybe to you she looks hot in black Keaton I dunno, but I'm a girl so...Yeah lol. To me, it's just stupid. She looks like she's trying to be punk or somthing and she's definently not. I hate people who try to be all punk and stuff when they're not, especailly if your singning pop. I'm not a punk but, to me labels are stupid....I hate the whole preppy punk thing that has been going on latley it's awful. They're not even trying to be individual. But really, to each his own I guess. I can't stop the whole preppy punk maddness but it definently does annoy me. But it's okay, sorry if I offended you with my opinion if I did so. To me, punk is an attitude, not just a genre.

Kæton

Kæton is Keaton LPA Über VIP

I was just referring to her clothes choice at the awards show I saw her on (European Music Awards?). She looked like... really fat or something. I personally don't have anything against wearing black, but she just seemed to look really chunky in it :lol: :chemist:.

Anya

Anya Lost LPA Super VIP

Oh.......um....I knew that :mellow:

Methybrea

Methybrea Well-Known Member

I know what you mean. There was this one preppy guy in our school that tried to be GOTH for a while, and he had the black clothes, mascara and all that stuff on and he looked like such a loser! I just can't believe people like that! :rolleyes:

Anya

Anya Lost LPA Super VIP

Yeah exactly, It's very annoying.... :rolleyes:

People need to stop trying so hard..... :mellow:

Cassie

Cassie The time to hesitate is through.

Personally... I don't give a hoot about Hilary Duff's music. But I do believe she has the ability to get what she wants in her career right now. She has a lot of people looking up to her and she seems like a nice enough girl :lol: