Halloween Gags

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Mark, Oct 25, 2003.

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

It's that time of the year again, Halloween is fast approaching and children/candy hungry teenagers will be roaming the streets banging on your front door for chips, bars and candy. Personally, I feel I'm too old to go out for Halloween, I'd rather go to a party or buy food I actually want, for 50%-75% of the food I get on Halloween is of the variety I dislike. Last year, I stayed home and had a few friends over and we played a few tricks of our own on the unsuspecting trick or treaters. I'll share our experiences and hopefully it'll make your halloween funner and more exciting.

Last year we played alot of gags on the Trick or Treaters, and this year I have a few more ideas to inflict on the candy-begging fools. *evil laugh*. Here's some ideas if you're answering the door and giving out the food.

1) Traditonal Style - Dress up like a scarecrow and sit in a chair on your front step with candy in your lap. Make sure you look inanimate. Have a sign on the bowl saying "one per person". You can do this two ways: 1) jump up all of a sudden and run after kids who took more than one candy, or 2) just do it at anytime and scare the living daylights out of the kids.

2) Have 3 people dress up in black suits with sunglasses so that you look like FBI agents. Have toy guns that look like real guns. When the child comes up to your door, tap your ear (so that it looks like you have an earpiece) and say "we have a hostile suspect" or something that makes him nervous. Have your other 2 friends come up from both sides of the house and run at the kid saying "hands in the air!" and "down on the ground!" with toy guns drawn. Then take his bag of candy saying it contained a threat to national security.

3) When a multitude of children come to your door, favor one child over the others by giving him/her more candy than the others.

4) Have two bowls; one labeled "Good Candy" and the other "Poison Candy". Make sure the labels are readable to the trick or treater. Have both bowls in both hands and make it look like your making a decision by weighing them in your hands. Look at the kid and shake your head and give him some candy from the poison bowl and the good bowl. If he understands and thinks you've given him poison candy he may not want to eat his candy when he gets home in fear of getting sick.

5) When they say "trick or treat" say "yes please" and reach into their bag and take some candy then slam the door in their face.

6) Give out condiments like honey and ketchup packets instead of candy.

7) Take a Mr. Freezy/Flavoured Icicle Pop which isn't melted, and put a paper clip through it. With enough jostling in the bag while the kid is walking, the juice inside will come lose and make everything sticky.

8) Pull a Simon Cowell: Insult some costumes and compliment others when children come in groups.

*Insert cynical laugh*. It's all about traumatizing the young children and having a good time at the same time. Have fun! :lol:.

P.S: I can be a b*stard at times. :lol:

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

lmao. :lol:

My friends and I were going to do the thing with the popsicle. :lol:

One of my crazy friends suggested dropping tacks in their bags. :lol:

Kæton

Kæton is Keaton LPA Über VIP

Haha, that's awesome! Some people did some of those stuff to me for the fun, but it's all good.

I might just try some of those this year :chemist:.

Jamie

Jamie Super Member LPA Super Member

Great idea!
    Might try them out

Nikki

Nikki I have no idea what is going on LPA Super Member

Mark, you're so damned evil - but awesome at the same time.

Yeah I'm a little too old for this sort of thing now - so I'll just climb onto the roof, armed with a few friends, flour, eggs, buckets and other various things - another friend will be downstairs and will answer the kids, push them back with a broom (acting old yer see) and then signal for us to drop something on the kids :p

We're nasty, but ahh well :p

I'm going to a party though next week which should be fun...dressing up as Felicity Shagwell...oh dear <_>

Terry

Terry Yeah, but I wish you were my shadow. LPA Super Member

:lol: lmfao, those are funny, Mark. I'm still going Trick or Treating, I'm still young. Hurrah for free candy...

Aaron

Aaron Foundation LPA Super Member

It's better to egg houses and egg cars driving by. It's even better when their windows are open or down. Squid, is also an option.

Or, you can take a blend, fill it with chicken guts, various meats, juices and such. Stuff the mushed up crap into ballons and flick them at cars driving by. If your lucky, you'll hit a car with a guy driving it who's really built. Run like the wind.

I'll have to try some of those, preferably the insult the costumes one. Have no shame.

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

Well, those are anytime things. But I'm talking about traumatizing little kids here! :lol:

Anthony.

Anthony. .Orestes LPA Super VIP

Nice :D . I must try one of these :D .

Amy

Amy LPA VIP LPA Über VIP

We don't get all that Halloween stuff here :( . It's not fair, I want to try them!!

Leslie

Leslie huh? LPA Super Member

:lol: Man, I wish I could do this to the kids this year... Too bad I live in a Dorm and the kids that are coming to trick or treat might rat us out to the RA's... :shifty: hmm... but some of these aren't TOO mean... :shifty:

LornVourkolakas

LornVourkolakas About To Blow Chunks

No one trick or treats near my street. :angry: I wonder why... ;)
    But I'll be sure to pass those gags down to my cousins. :D

Magick

Magick Ambient

Haha, I like all of those. :D

LProckon

LProckon Well-Known Member

I'm liking the good/poision bowl one :D But no one really comes by here. This year, I'll be at a friend's house again. I think kids often go by there, so I'll do the poison bowl at her place!

May

May Ambient

LMAO! Damn I want to try those! But I live in a building! No trick or treating :( Oh well.. maybe I should go to a friend's house and try them... hehehehe