Got Something You Want To Let Out?

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Mechanical Christ, Aug 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blurredxnotes

blurredxnotes Well-Known Member

I hate this Distinguished thing I have to do in school, and I can't wait until it's over. 2 more months.

2. aki*lp

aki*lp LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

My best friend died when I was really young, I didn't have any friends after that.

3. the_king_of_all

the_king_of_all LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

ok i have come to the conclusion that i am far to forgiving. i forgave some-one every day for 6 months for the same thing, and every day they just went and did it again... oh god how i regret forgiving them... but now, today, i have made the decision that i am gunna let them go. i mean, they lied to me too, they claimed i was their best mate when it turned out they were always really pissed at me (actualy hearing why they say they are pissed it kind of sounds like they are overreacting too) and... gah. i feel like i never even knew them because everything they told me could have been a lie. also we had a mutual best mate, and i feel this person was just using me so they could be around our mate bescause she [my 'mate'] liked him [my best mate] more than me (and she actualy said that to me). also a while ago me and her had a bit of a fall out because she was getting pissed off with me because i kept telling her what she was doing wrong over and over, and i apologised after that, now... somehow i wish a hadnt because i wasnt in the wrong, i wasnt the one who was continuasly ignoring their 'best mate', i wasnt the one who was getting pissed off at their 'best mate' all the time and for no aparent reason, and i'm not the one who is now being such a bitch that they dont even care what happens to anyone (besides the guy she claims she doesnt fancy, and if she doesnt then she needs to get her priorities sorted because he isnt doing her any favours). and another thing, she KNOWS she has messed up, she KNOWS what she did was wrong, and she CLAIMS she still wants to keep me as a mate, yet she wont even apologise. also for the past month or so she has been purposefuly annoying me. for example saying that she'll do something, and then right infront of me saying [to the guy she claims she doesnt fancy] 'oh actualy i'll gp with you instead'. and once this guy tried to stick up for me, saying 'yeah, but what about dave?' and she just said that she would rather by with the guy she claims she doesnt fancy (come to think of it she also says he isnt that good of a mate either) than me. after all i did for her aswell. i listened and helped her sort her life out a few years ago, i helped her in a time where she was really really upset because our mutual best mate hated her, and i helped her when our mutual best mate abandoned both of us, but did she help me? no. all she ever wanted to talk about was 'oh did you see [mutual best mate] doing this today?' 'do you think he thinks this?' 'do you think he thinks that?' whilest i was just left alone to lose a best mate whilest trying to help her even though at the time i didnt really like her that much because she was hurting me so much. i actualy had to tell myself that it would end soon every day. Thats all.

4. Razan

Razan SUGAAAR!

I am depressed again. I'll go, call up a friend and act happy...it makes me feel better.
    Meh, why do I have to pay for the sins of my mother, it's not like I asked her to be a whore and sleep with my dad?
    Remember children, use condoms!
    :lol:

5. Muri

Muri It never ends.

I'm gonna block him! :angry:

6. aki*lp

I confess that I stole the time machine :ninja:

7. MeLiS_

MeLiS_ Well-Known Member

chocloate sucks..or rulz??

8. aki*lp

@Melis-- it Rules!

9. JohnnyB

JohnnyB Well-Known Member

Really? I stole the space time continueum. :shifty: How bout a trade?

10. aki*lp

Nah I wil stick to it :whistle:

11. Mechanical Christ

Mechanical Christ Ein heißer Schrei LPA Super Member

:D [/b][/quote]
    :lol: Crazy Holland people. Must be all the drugs. :lol:

[i'm just playin yo. no offense]

12. a life in ashes

a life in ashes mercury summer

i feel so picked on.

there are two guys at my school who spend the whole of physics lessons making my life shit. normally what people who aren't my friends do or say doesn't bother me but the trouble is that my friends in the class laugh along with the two guys. what the hell should i do?

13. Paul

Paul The Ultimate Victory LPA Super Member

I love her so fucking much.

14. ChooseYourPoison

ChooseYourPoison nymphetamine

My friend and I are having a little problem with something. She's really..really depressed, and I went to the school councelor about it and told her I was concerned about her, and my friend found out and kind of flipped out..if you want the convo, I can PM it to you, but I really don't want to post it on the whole LPA. If you think you can help, its about depression/suicide/cutting..

15. Paul

Paul The Ultimate Victory LPA Super Member

I'd like to help out. I kinda had the same problem.

16. Holiday

Holiday Married and on a life-long adventure! LPA Super VIP

i found an alternative to MDMA (the active ingredient in ecstasy) and LSD (acid). its called DOM, it was also called STP in the 60's. its 100% legal and a hell of a lot cheaper than either.
    hmmmm i think im gonna get some.............

grr i like these type of things.........i used to be :innocent: *sigh*

sex and drugs corrupt all

ya know, guys suck too. they either wanna get in your pants, or wanna get in your pants and go out w/ you. a lot of times a girl is hardpressed to find a guy that still wants to be their friend when one of the two have a significant other....

hmm i really need money....i have no gas and no job

finals are in less than two weeks. in two weeks from today i'll be out on summer vacation....i hope i dont fail....i probly will. then i will die :wth:

:'(

17. TomTom90

TomTom90 Active Member

I just get so sick of everything
    I go to school. Get homework. Bust my ass so i get it finished before the week is over. Then finally,l two days of freedom. But then its back again and get more work. And it just repeatas itself. It just does'nt make sense sometimes....

18. Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

I want to see her again.

19. gokce_lp

gokce_lp Well-Known Member

what's gonna happen tomorrow? what will he tell me? i'm kinda afraid and excited.But in the end, i will be very happy or very sad, maybe nothing...

20. MeLiS_

MeLiS_ Well-Known Member

my friend looks like brad now.. he had a haircut.

i dunno, maybe there's something called love..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.