Got Something You Want To Let Out?

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Mechanical Christ, Aug 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fox

Fox Love & Trolls LPA Super Member

I do NOT understand my best friend, Krystal..
    I mean she's an awesome person, but when she gets all emo, everything goes wrong with her in our friendship, and I don't know if it's my fault, or if there's something wrong that I'm doing as a friend, I don't even know how to act or feel everytime she feels bad...

I know she has gone through a lot of stuff in her childhood, and those are the things that get her all sad, depressed, etc... but when she gets like this, then she gets mad at me, yells at me and then she starts telling me non-sense things... and I doesn't hurt me at all 'cuz I understand her, but still, it bothers me and makes so mad and annoyed...
    Just like right now, she called me a few minutes ago and told me she was sad and she needed my help. So, I'm there talking to her, trying my best to make her feel better, or laugh or at least smile and supporting her on what I can and then she goes: "Forget it, you don't help me at all, you just make me feel worse... I g2g anyways, talk to you later. Thank you for nothing.."
    and then she hung up the phone and I'm there freaking out and starting to feel bad 'cuz I was trying to help and apparently I didn't do any good...

She has been the only person that I actually let to treat me this way, not even any of my exs... not even my mom... or anyone.. and still I let her do it, 'cuz when she's like this, I can't talk to her, she won't listen and then she gets mad at me and things just get worse, and especially in the state she is, she has done some cuttings before and other stuff that are totally bad for her...And I know that if I do something right now to her, then she'll go ahead and start cutting herself...

Everybody thinks our friendship is weird and I wouldn't blame them for thinking that way 'cuz Krystal and I are totally two different people but still, we are friends and even tho' I know this fighting thing with her is kinda stupid, I'M still there for her and she doens't seem to understand it or maybe I'm not doing a good job on letting her know it...

I don't know what to do. I'm so confused..
    I want to help but at the same time I want to prevent all the fighting which means to stay away from her...
    I hate this...
    :cry:

Last edited: Feb 24, 2007
  2. Louis

Louis Message me if you need to talk. We love you all. LPA Team

The fact that she is cutting herself already screams out that she needs help. Help that I don't think you can give her.

My thing has always been that the best help doesn't come from a professional, it usually comes from friends. But with such an issue, it's best to get someone who can actually help her. It's good that you try and that means you're a good friend.

But she needs professional help. Cutting just seems to scream that out.

3. Nothin*2*lose

Nothin*2*lose Well-Known Member

I know how you feel... I had a friend who was more or less the same for months but in the end he had to get professional help. Everything is starting to work out now and he's back to how he was when we first became friends.

4. Anya

Anya Lost LPA Super VIP

A close friend of mine, that I've known all my life (since I was actually one year old) is in the hospital right now with double pneumonia, and they're struggling to keep him alive.

Jason Curry was my neighbor since I was a child, and his whole family was close to my family. I used to live on the down the street from him, and then he moved to a new place called Millcreek. A few years later me and my family were looking for a new house too and we moved to Millcreek as well, mainly because we were such close friends with the Curry family. So pretty much I've lived down the street from Jason all my life, and I was close with his sister Stephanie as well.

I always enjoyed talking to him because he's pursuing the same career that I want to be in, Cinematography. He's going to University of Central Florida and is getting a degree in it, and he's one of the most talented people I know. He won awards for many short films, and is a computer whiz. He's always funny and sweet and can brighten anyone's mood.

It's just strange.. I always have known that Jason would be so accomplished in life, he's huge role model of mine. I can't see him dying, and it's just so surprising right now that I'm in shock and feel almost no emotion at the moment. I feel blank. They said his case was extremely harsh, and they have him on respirators and everything, and it's just hard to believe that someone you've known for so long and has barely even started to begin their life can go through something like this. He's been in there for the past three days now, and there hasn't been much progress..

5. Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

Aww Anya... *hugs* I hope everything works out for the best.

---
    So now that the whole money issue has settled down, I think I've contracted mono. >.<

6. Linja

Linja Good. Be magnanimous. Über Member

:hug: for you all. Glad to hear your money problems have cooled down, Kayce.. even though the other news is not so much of the gladness-having.

Anya, :hug:, that's terrible, I really hope he pulls through and that everything works out.

7. Anya

Anya Lost LPA Super VIP

Thanks. I went to the hospital yesterday in Olrando, but they wouldn't let me in so I just talked to his family and they said that he's being fed right now through an IV. Today I called and they said he hasn't made much progress, but I don't know. I hope he pulls through too.

8. SRPSKILPFAN

SRPSKILPFAN Banned

Guys HOLD ON!!!!!

9. Messy Marj

Messy Marj LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

Aww Anies I'm sorry to hear that, I have exactly a friend like that and I can't imagine how that would feel like, I really hope he's gonna be alright. :hug:

10. aki*lp

aki*lp LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

Two off my friends Sania and Husna were really pissed off at me.
    Now both are okay, but I still don't know if I can have the same relationship with Sania.
    Saad helped me with both situations.
    Now he hates me.
    And Akbar's being a bitch.
    Akbar called me and asked me things about Saad, when Saad was there but he didn't tell me so.
    And now I'm the "lying slut".

Nowadays the thing I do best is being depressed, crying and making everyone hate me.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2007
  11. Linja

Linja Good. Be magnanimous. Über Member

:hug:You yourself had better know that you are definitely not a lying slut, and if they insist on being such immature, insulting fools, that you are so much better than that.

12. Janie Jones

Janie Jones Meghna is a Headcase

You'd also better know that I completely and fully agree with Mali, Aishalove. :hug:

13. aki*lp

I feel kind of betrayed.
    I called Akbar and asked him why he didn't tell me that Saad was there, he acted as if I was stupid or something and said "I really don't have time for this" and I asked him "what does that mean?"
    and he said " I can't tell you every single thing that goes on in my house"
    So I said "well you could have told me about him being there"
    he said " If I did he would have not told me the 'Truth'"
    me: "huh? what truth?"
    Akbar:"I have to go now, bye."

Why is Saad making SUCH a big deal out of it? Today he asked Sania to give me back the CDs that I lent him because from now on he refuses all contact.

<.<

Thankyou Mali/Sawyer and Meghna/JJ. <3

14. LPstreetsoldiergurl14

LPstreetsoldiergurl14 Well-Known Member

Gosh
    I have the most amazing boyfriend ever.
    The worst possible news is that he has to move
    and it's to another state
    I've never felt this way about anyone before
    He is perfect, this is perfect
    He's not moving for awhile yet
    but he wrote me and email last night
    saying he doesnt wanna hurt me
    and he feels like it would be torture to me
    because i know that he has to leave and cant stay...
    I just hope everything stays alright for now
    and im not going to think about this until i have to...

15. aki*lp

I'm sad from the inside, but now I'm not going to show it.

16. John

John LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

why i am afraid of talking to this hot girl, dammitttttttttttttt.

17. Tom

Tom LPA Super VIP LPA Super VIP

Is it a crime that i want to shoot a girl in the face for breaking your heart?
    If so, how many years would i get?

18. Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

Ask Cheney. He has experience with the whole face-shooting department.

19. Friskey™

Friskey™ LPA Super Member LPA Addict

I've had that feeling for a few years now. Still want to do it, even though she's my friend now.

20. Fox

Fox Love & Trolls LPA Super Member

Controversy. Ugh.. >_<
    ok, so this is what has been bothering me all week 'cuz I'm tired of it, and hurt and kinda dissapointed on some people in my classes...

The thing is that since Monday in school, a debate was made about "Migration" in the USA and if people from other country should come here or not, whether is illegal or legal, or whatever...
    Personally, this topic freaking hurts me and I can't talk about it without crying because I'm venezuelan and I came to USA 3 years ago in a legal way, but still, my classmates were very rude on everything what they said about imigrants.
    They were telling us right in our faces: "why don't you just go away, back to your country?" Damn it, yeah I started crying there...

It's not easy to like come from another country and pletend everything is fine on your first year here, and this debate was like killing me. There was like 8 people against me and the sad part is that just two people (including me) were hispanic.
    And something really ironic is that there was this canadian guy, which came to USA 5 years ago, and he was against migration and I was basically freaking out and I told him: "couldn't you be more ignorant?, you are canadian, which makes you an imigrant, what that heck are you talking about?"
    I don't know... like I want to talk about it and let people know that this situation is not easy for anyone but I can't even look at these people 'cuz I'll start crying and I want to let them know that if we came here is to make our futures better not to be playing around. And this whole migration thing is based on stereotyping hispanic, african american, etc...

Funny thing is that everybody comes up to talk to me 'cuz they think I'm European or something 'cuz I don't look like Spanish and then after they heard my accent, then things start to change and racism becomes a part of this problem...

It doesn't matter how many times the school starts doing debates about this, it still hurts me and it's sad how some people are against it without even knowning what's going on...
    I don't think I want to talk about it anymore, I'm already about to cry... :cry:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.