Got Something You Want To Let Out?

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Mechanical Christ, Aug 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Linja

Linja Good. Be magnanimous. Über Member

:hug: You are not dead!

Last edited: Oct 10, 2006
  2. esaul17

esaul17 antichrist

I can't believe this. I'm in my first year of University and I met this girl. She was so amazing. I worked up the courage to ask her out and I was so glad she said yes...

Fastforward three or so weeks and now she is saying she made a mistake. The she isn't ready for a relationship, that I hurt her too much. I have done everything I could to make her happy. I have praised her, complimented her, done everything in my power. She says she isn't sure yet, but I think she is leaning towards a life without me. She always said we had to try really hard to make this work...how can she give up so soon? She always told me not to feel insecure about our relationship...I was even starting to believe her. How naive am I? To think someone like her could ever are about someone like me...

I could barely sleep at all last night. In the few hours I got I was dreaming of her...

I last saw her Wednesday, and was going to see her again friday. I was looking so forward to it for all this time.

Is it that easy to throw all of this away for her?

3. Seinfeld

Seinfeld We are the nobodies LPA Super Member

I had something close to that...you know...I can't really tell you anything on how it might end or how you should react...but...if she actually decides on going on without you...she probably said a lot of stuff just to let you down easier......it still hurts though...but...I'll just keep my fingers crossed for you hoping that she doesn't say no and of course hoping I didn't say anything to upset you right here

best of luck to you...

4. The Doctor

The Doctor I wear a fez now. Fez's are cool. LPA Super Member

So it happened. A muscle tore in my leg today. It weakened so badly. I have to change my whole fucking life now. I can't walk without a cane, I'm crippled. God I just want to break down.

5. Tomi

Tomi   LPA Addict

HOUSE! :D

Errm, sorry. That really really really sucks, I would guess. I think I'm missing a couple thousand really's, not sure.

I say you should go for a medical career. Seriously! :p

Anyways, make sure you don't damage yourself anymore, be extremely careful with yourself now, as you're pretty screwed already, fuck it up even more, and who knows how much badder it can get.

6. The Doctor

The Doctor I wear a fez now. Fez's are cool. LPA Super Member

They gave me a few shots to strengthen the muscle and I need to start physical therapy twice a week. They said I was lucky to only tear a portion of the muscle and not the whole thing. It just hurts so much worse now, I can't even take it. The worst part was it happened at work. I was walking (well limping) through the kitchen and I felt like I got stabbed, and when I looked down and rolled up my pant leg there was blood under the skin. I tried walking and I collapsed, thank god my dad was right there, he had to pull me up and we called an ambulance. I was taken to the hospital and they drained the blood and patched me up. I just can't believe that it actually happened.

7. Tomi

Tomi   LPA Addict

Geez, that's terrible. I can't imagine that happening to me. =/

Try to find yourself a can like House has. *whistles*

8. Holiday

Holiday Married and on a life-long adventure! LPA Super VIP

I'm sorry, Nate. I almost know how that is. i have to wear a brace on my wrist now whenever I type, write, or do anything with my right hand. I also have soft tissue grinding in my knee. it's been like that since I was 7. So I'm not supposed to sit for long periods or go up/down stairs.
    Unfortuneately, my work is in a basement and all I do is type with my right hand (becuase of the number pad) and I have to go up/down a stupid number of stairs everyday at school becuase it's like a square mile and build on a bunch of hills.

I mean, it's not as bad as having a muscle tear, but I feel your pain.

9. Luke

Luke Mind Your Manners. LPA Addicted VIP

Nate I'm sorry to hear it man. I know how you feel kinda because about 2-3 years ago I tore a muscle in my upper back playing football (soccer) and well that put my out of action in any sports for like 6-7 months. It's a horrible pain I know, but don't worry about it man, it'll be better soon. :)

10. Tomi

Tomi   LPA Addict

Yeah, for now it'll be hell, but eventually, you'll get used to it. Doesn't mean you'll be able to be actively able without a cane, but it's at least less pain, right? Just keep up with the exercises and you'll be on the right track.

11. Seinfeld

Shit dude!...I'm all twitching and stuff just thinking about it...I feel really sorry for you...will you really have to walk with a cane for the rest of you life or is there anyway therapy could get you back up on your legs without it? :unsure: :sad:

12. aki*lp

aki*lp LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

Honey... I'm really upset. :kiss: I hope things turn for the better soon. We love you here, and everyone wishes you all the best Nate.

----

Damn dishes >_> my hand got really deep cuts, I'm guessing that there will be a scar there.:(

13. esaul17

esaul17 antichrist

Thanks for the reply, man. She said she would stay with me though. I still have a fear that things will end, but at least not right now. I was so relieved.

Thanks for the support.

14. Seinfeld

Really glad to hear...and of course the best of wishes to you...hope it lasts :)

15. Matt

Matt Official Ghost of the LPA LPA Super Member

A girl died today at my school. She was a sophmore, no older than 15. I wasn't there to hear about it until 6th period because of a band performance, but everyone else seemed to be just as shocked as I was. She suffered a seizure in the shallow end of the pool, and right when people realized it, they pulled her out and started CPR. They eventually got her breathing again. After that, they left her there and got her in the ambulance as soon as it came, but she was pronounce dead on arrival at the hospital.

I know two people who were right there when it happened, and one helped get her out of the pool. It shocked everyone because no one ever thought anything like that would happen here. It made us realize that life comes at you fast. We don't know what can happen. Tomorrow, a guy could pull a gun on me or one of my friends. The school could get a bomb threat. Anything.

To me, anything can happen now.

16. Luke

Luke Mind Your Manners. LPA Addicted VIP

That's so fucked up, I wish her family and friends my condolances.

And I've always taken the opinion that anything can happen at any time but you just don't expect something like that to happen.

R.I.P.

17. Messy Marj

Messy Marj LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

:hug:

18. Jon[athan]

Jon[athan] Sincerly, written from my brothers blood machine.

My brother rolled over my friends Jeep. He was going to do some work to it, put a windshield in. Took it for a quick little ride just for the hell of it. Rolled it over. Pretty much wrecked it. My friend took it cool, it was a beater Jeep anyways. He didnt have a seat belt on, but that doesnt bother me. What bothers me is that my brother sometimes doesnt know what to do with himself. He doesnt know how to react sometimes. I worry about him, hes the older one, but I still worry about him. I just want for him to be normal, but more so, self confident. He doesnt give himself credit so when he thinks hes going to screw up, he gets in such a state of mind that he actually does. Plus it didnt help that my parents, and family were pretty rough on him when he was growing up. Cuz he was the first child.

God I just wish I could change things sometimes. Just once have the power to make things right. Then everything would be good.

19. aki*lp

aki*lp LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

My sister got into an accident, my parents are fighting, my dog's flesh is rotting, I have a gazillion tests.

My life is in a swirl right now.

Matt that's horrible, did you know her? R.I.P

20. Messy Marj

Messy Marj LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

Is your sister alright?
    and your dog? why rotting??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.