Got Something You Want To Let Out?

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Mechanical Christ, Aug 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Methybrea

Methybrea Well-Known Member

Anya - Enjoy life to its fullest, and make sure you make the most of everyday...feel proud of what you've accomplished and look ahead to the future. At some point, everyone comes to this stage in their life when they question themselves, but you have to learn how to deal with it...last year I was in a very similar situation, but as I've adopted a new outlook on life I've realized that you shouldn't "sweat the small stuff". As for the boyfriend/girlfriend, I wouldn't dwell on that very much. Keep meeting new people and try to appreciate each one...don't go around looking for that special someone...meeting new people and new personalities will give you new perspectives and maybe what you find appealing will really be different than you think!

Anyways, when I saw your post I thought I might give my own $.02....and yeah, maverick is right...the LPA is always here to help! :)

2. Terry

Terry Yeah, but I wish you were my shadow. LPA Super Member

Hmm. Well! Uhh.

I question my sexuality. =/

3. Branden

Branden hey! LPA Super Member

I think everyone does. Though most won't admit it. Guys, anyway.

4. Terry

Terry Yeah, but I wish you were my shadow. LPA Super Member

That's lame! Like most guys I know are preeeetty dang homophobic.

5. rosanna

rosanna Well-Known Member

i think i might be pregnant...i hope not.

people think michael was trying to get me pregnant so there would always be something holding us together...i hope not.

wow. shh. he doesn't know yet. and i don't plan on telling him.

6. Holiday

Holiday Married and on a life-long adventure! LPA Super VIP

Thanks guys! you're so sweet ^_^

:hug:

Yeah, I dont' really let him bother me. but he makes me soooooo mad! I tend to make him even more mad in return becuase I am damned good at making him mad...but that really doesn't solve anything....it acutally makes it worse. Uncle Raj was right in saying that I should just stay out of it, but when he starts attacking my mom or me like he does, I just can't help but blow up at him.

I'm certainly happy he moved though. even if it kinda screwed us over on the money end of things. I think I would be either struggling or misserable or both. good ridince to him! I can't wait for him to leave. ...but my truck is acting up on me again...and he decided to bar me from the spare car becuase he says its "colt's" but he doesn't even have his learners yet!! argh. lol it's not like he can do much about it though.

7. Messy Marj

Messy Marj LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

Couldn't have said it better myself.
    And Anies, I don't think you should look for the right boyfriend or girlfriend.
    As cliché as it may sound, you will meet him or her eventually when you're not expecting it at all.

Ofcourse the LPA is here for you.
    And you can send me emails, pms, messages etc etc

<3

8. Anya

Anya Lost LPA Super VIP

Yeah that's what I'm doing I'm not gonna look for anyone, It's just frustrating really. But thankyooou. <3

9. Luke

Luke Mind Your Manners. LPA Addicted VIP

I've made a decision, I'm gonna track down my dad, I don't wanna end up dying not knowing who my father was.

10. Intergalactic Christ

Intergalactic Christ Blood On Ice LPA VIP

Best of luck

11. Evan™

Evan™ HI! I'm Randy, I'm a Bandicoot Über Member

my parents still dont understand me and now they think i'm some sort of psychopath...

12. Canadian Joe

Canadian Joe Bacon strips LPA Super VIP

I'm gonna destroy him :angry:

God, I just can't believe that he's such a hothead/jerk/self-centered person like that...it just makes me sick. Believe me, one of these days, he'll see what he's done (I hope) and be sorry for it...and if he doesn't, it just proves how self-centered and egotistical he is. Just ignore him, and remember: I'm here whenever you need someone to talk to...if it's really urgent, just call my house (I can fend off my parents if you wake 'em up)...anyways, just don't pay any attention to him, and you'll be just fine. At least I hope that's how it'll work.

:hug:

13. Anya

Anya Lost LPA Super VIP

I decided I'm not going to date guys anymore. Just girls. Guys piss me off.

If I can find a girl that is..

14. $pvcxGhxztCasey

$pvcxGhxztCasey meanwhile... LPA Addicted VIP

Because one guy ignores you?

15. Anya

Anya Lost LPA Super VIP

Nooo, that's not it lol. Every guy I date just ends up plummetting, and It's not even just that.. I've been looking at some guys lately and I just don't seem to find them attractive anymore. Also the fact that I never dated a girl, and I'm Bi. This is just something I want, that's all.

16. Holiday

Holiday Married and on a life-long adventure! LPA Super VIP

have you ever done anything with a girl, or are you basing this on attraction and various other feelings?

:lol: my best friend and I are like playmates....its fun. haha. I love her to death. We've even planned out our "wedding" haha!

Girls can be fun. I like being bi....but i'm not sure I really want an exclusive relationship. haha, I actually havn't had one of those with anyone in a very long time. so, who knows.

17. Mechanical Christ

Mechanical Christ Ein heißer Schrei LPA Super Member

I think I like her.

I doubt she feels the same way.

:sad:

18. emyly

emyly freedom can be frightening if you've never felt it

I hate my mother.In a few days I'm gonna be 18,and she said I should get a job and pay all the bills.she said she desen't care about me.she says she is going to live with my gradmother who is as mean as her and she is gonna live me here alone.she always tells people that I told her to get out of the house and how I told her I don't need her.my father is in anothr country and my brother is with him.my best friend is not gonna be every day here and her brother is in another city in college.All I have left is my dog Maya wich my best friend gave me as a present.I can't take this anymore

19. Leonicca

Leonicca Guest

well i dont think i've told you guys but, when i was 8 i was sexually abused at school. worse yet, i only had the guts to tell my parents last year...

20. Razan

Razan SUGAAAR!

You never know, try ask her. Is it your mother?:hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.