Got Something You Want To Let Out?

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Mechanical Christ, Aug 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aaron

Aaron Foundation LPA Super Member

It was probably a joke. But I kinda take these things seriosuly, not to mention they shook hands.

I'm just paranoid, haha.

2. Glenn

Glenn Super Member LPA Super Member

That was a whole heck of a lot of fun being out all day, talking with Ryan, and playing at the football game. I loved being out all day since I'm usually not out. I'd party but nobody really invites me to parties.

I don't believe in dating. Sooner or later, a couple will break up and be worse off than how they started, before they were going out.

I do want to get drunk, laid, stoned...they seem to appeal to me more and more...

3. The Outsider

The Outsider Billy Corgan = God

i cant believe that my friend is going to china coicendently after a day i leave !!

4. Holiday

Holiday Married and on a life-long adventure! LPA Super VIP

God is trying to kill me!

....ok, maybe God doesn't have anything to do with it. But I still feel as if someone/thing is trying to drive me to death!

I can't do all this!!!!!!! :'(

....this is just one of the papers that I have to do ove the wknd...like tonight. There is one other. Then i have to read the 500pgs of the Bible, The Odessey, and other assorted Greek mythes tonight. ..

Argh! Why am I on here!

Hell awaits. Good bye friends!

[/over reaction]

5. Canadian Joe

Canadian Joe Bacon strips LPA Super VIP

Hey now, you can do it! ^_^ :hugz: If you need any help proofreading things, etc, I can probably do a bit of that...just send 'em my way, and I'll tell ya what I think :D Gives me a bit of reading to do at work while I'm telling people where to go B) I hope you're gonna be OK though :D

:hugz:

6. Holiday

Holiday Married and on a life-long adventure! LPA Super VIP

Hey now, you can do it! ^_^ :hugz: If you need any help proofreading things, etc, I can probably do a bit of that...just send 'em my way, and I'll tell ya what I think :D Gives me a bit of reading to do at work while I'm telling people where to go B) I hope you're gonna be OK though :D

:hugz: [/b][/quote]
    Thank you. :hugz: I won't be done with it until after tomorrow. So, I hope you have some time tomorrow. :p ..... :(

argh, I think i'm getting carpul tunnel. My wrist has been Killing me!

7. Glenn

Whew...what a long day...very bad day but very good night.

8. LProx4life

LProx4life Well-Known Member

Why is it that we feel pain and anger? :( :angry:

9. LProx4life

LProx4life Well-Known Member

u can say that again

10. Glenn

u can say that again [/b][/quote]
    well it was official geek day. Not really, but about 50 high school bands including ours played at the half time of a UMass football game. It was pretty cool but we were exhausted after the really really long rehersal and all that walking. It didn't help that I felt hopeless, lonely, and cold during the game. However, I felt much better during and after our show.

When I feel hopeless, I feel like it doesn't matter what I do or what I say...nobody will respond to me, talk to me, or be my friend. I suppose I wish life were like the movies...with official coalitions of friends that stick together all the time, etc.

When we were marching, I saw some college chicks cheer us on and get drunk...boy would I've liked to join them. And not only for the drinking either :shifty: but with my luck with girls (equaling zero) and my goddamn stupid, goofy, and nerdy uniform, they wouldn't have been with me at all.

That's a good decision to make, the one I just came up with: I won't date anyone that doesn't respond. If a girl starts talking to me and constantly sticks with me, then I'll consider it, but if I have to keep following her around, then forget about it.

Sometimes it feels really good to tune out all the loud pointless conversations and go into your own little world...it's much more peaceful.

11. The Outsider

The Outsider Billy Corgan = God

man ! mum's outta bore me to death.
    well i do have trials first week back...but shes makin me to juggle packing and studying at the same time..
    meh..
    only trials.
    no one can fail skool certificate.

12. Whimsicality

Whimsicality I broke the dam.

I fucking hate people who judge you based on your social life.

13. Canadian Joe

I'll second that. I've been a victim of this for my entire life... <_< And since my social life is almost non-existent (not by choice, mind you), I get written off pretty fucking fast... :blink:

(Edit: Corrected work-induced grammar :p)

14. Whimsicality

I'll second that. I've been a victim of this for my entire life... <_<

(Edit: Corrected work-induced grammar :p) [/b][/quote]
    Yeah. And being a homeschooler, I don't have to deal with it as much. All of my friends are non-bullshitty people, so then when I'm confronted with someone shallow like that it just pisses me off so much.

15. Canadian Joe

Yeah. And being a homeschooler, I don't have to deal with it as much. All of my friends are non-bullshitty people, so then when I'm confronted with someone shallow like that it just pisses me off so much. [/b][/quote]
    School was a nightmare for me...totally ruined my whole childhood. I transferred schools a few times to try to get away from it, and it never, ever stopped... :angry:

16. Whimsicality

School was a nightmare for me...totally ruined my whole childhood. I transferred schools a few times to try to get away from it, and it never, ever stopped... :angry: [/b][/quote]
    Does it get any better in college (assuming you're in college)?

17. $pvcxGhxztCasey

$pvcxGhxztCasey meanwhile... LPA Addicted VIP

Lyndie is spoiled.

18. xero theory

xero theory Banned

i am going to give up in life. i have nothing to live for anymore.nothing seems to go my way the best part of my life is sleeping

19. Canadian Joe

Does it get any better in college (assuming you're in college)? [/b][/quote]
    Not really...I've got no friends at all in college :-/

20. Whimsicality

Yes.

And I'm sorry SmashPilot, that sucks :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.