Got Something You Want To Let Out Part 2

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Todd, Apr 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Linja

Linja Good. Be magnanimous. Über Member

I got my SAT scores today. I'm not very pleased, but I'm going to re-take it in November, and I'm thinking of doing a third Subject Test in December.

2. Arlene

Arlene Oh what tangled webs we weave LPA Super Member

Jacob: It sounds to me like she wants you to prove to her that you love her.

Which is kind of obnoxious.

3. Jesse

Jesse Out of the abyss. LPA Über VIP

to date, or not to date...

hmm,

4. SecondCityKids

SecondCityKids Hey John, What's Your Name Again? LPA Super Member

I do love her. more then anything. I wouldnt be here still if I didnt

5. Arlene

Arlene Oh what tangled webs we weave LPA Super Member

I'm sure you do, but it sounds like she needs you to reassure her about that.

6. Theazninvasion68

Theazninvasion68 It's like blood to a vampire, our tragic desire. LPA Super VIP

FUCK YOU STEPMOM

AINT GIVING YOU SHIT FOR MONEY, LYING POS.

:angry:

7. SecondCityKids

I'm trying

8. Sonic

Sonic Searching for the last Chaos Emerald... LPA Super Member

I'm so sick of hearing about the Swine Flu. Everyone is panicking for no reason and it's all over rated. There's nothing to worry about.

9. Gloomy Mushroom

Gloomy Mushroom Absolute Zero LPA Super VIP

^ They're still talking about the Swine Flu? Wow, talk about overkill. I only hear about only when it's followed by the word 'vaccine' on tv.

@ Mav: Problems with stepmum again? *hugs*

10. Dean

Dean LPA Addict LPA Addict

Welcome to six months ago :p

11. Sonic

Oh, I know it's been an ongoing thing, but I keep hearing about it in my town because evidently there aren't anymore vaccines. Hell, it was on the front page of the Sunday paper.

12. Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

People need to toughen up and stop being so fucking over-emotional all the time; or at least stop taking my words out of context and getting upset over them when it's obvious I didn't mean the words to come off that way.

I'm seriously tired of it, and it's fucking annoying. GET TO KNOW ME AND LEARN I'M NOT THE ASSHOLE YOU THINK I AM FOR GOD'S SAKE.

13. Iain

Iain i am a sloth LPA Super Member

I know how that goes. :hug:

I wish I could say that to my own family sometimes. :(

14. SecondCityKids

She gave me another chance. Now I'm here. I'm going to win her heart or die trying. I'm not going to give up on her because she just might be the one I want to marry someday.you guys can call me crazy and you know what maybe I am. But I know she is worth it. I'm going to be there for her whenever she needs me and more. I dont care if her friend hates me because I caused her to cry. I will make up for everything I did. I want this more then anything. I need this more then anything. I will not stop. No force of nature or act of God will make me give up. I don't care. this is what I want and I've never been so sure

15. _cam_

_cam_ Well-Known Member

If a person wants to be part of your life, they'll make an effort to be in it

16. Iain

Iain i am a sloth LPA Super Member

^^ Not always the case, especially if they're unsure of themselves. Speaking from experience on that end, here.

WTF. I accidentally burnt toast this morning, in a brand new toaster (not used to the settings yet), and my mom's pissed at me. Just because I don't accept warm bread as toast doesn't mean she can yell at me for "wanting the whole house to smell like shit". I wanted toast, not warm bread, and I didn't mean to burn it. I would've turned it up to 10 if that were the case.

17. Gloomy Mushroom

Gloomy Mushroom Absolute Zero LPA Super VIP

I can't wait to move out away from my housemate. He's making a big deal over nothing.......AGAIN!

18. Sonic

Man, people really hate it when someone doesn't sugar coat everything.

19. Jesse

Jesse Out of the abyss. LPA Über VIP

^ Some people perfer those who are blunt.

Anyway I've decided to decline the date, since she's not really my type. It seems shallow but really I'm not attracted to her, so.. Yeah.

Then, on that my sister almost jumped off of a bridge last night. There were a lot of witnesses I hear.

My gramma is in the hopital, which is surprising because she was expected to go, a long time ago. But really they expect her to go soon, in the week.

Some really strange thing is going on, my dads brother who has been missing for over twenty years, and thought to be dead has magically popped into existence, or at least someone is claming to be him but the evidence is sure persuasive.

20. _cam_

_cam_ Well-Known Member

Jesse: *tap you on the shoulder*

Everyone has its own opinion and we just have to respect that. I'm not saying this for the sake of saying it or just to make a good rationalization to the things I can't hardly explain because that simple thought isn't that simple to ponder. In an argument, one way or another no matter how calm both of you if you have different opinions you'll still end up fighting. :mellow: Just like a year ago, I was into the Trivium board and there's this guy who doesn't like Nirvana. It was really fine to me if he doesn't like Nirvana and saying its over-rated or gayish coz I can take that comments but saying Kurt Cobain is talentless was the most insulting comment I've ever been read. I asked him what are his basis for saying it and all he could say ' He sucked in playing guitar'. That's all. Based on his reason, I think he's one of the people who doesn't really listen to Nirvana or he managed to listen but since LOTS of people like it so he thinks it's overrated. Plus, Kurt Cobain gain much popularity in the Grunge world. I gave him enough reason why Kurt Cobain isn't talentless. He doesn't just play guitar. He was a drummer at first. He's a song writer, painter and practically what does talent mean? No matter how I shoved it into his face that his reason suck and mine was more logical but it doesn't erased the fact that he's just not into Kurt Cobain. So, we ended up fighting and arguing all the way through. Now, I realized that I made a mistake. I gave him enough reasons not to say that and If he still don't like Kurt Cobain and thinks he's talentless, then fine. That's it. End of Story. This thought might be so simple but usu people argue on some nonsense topics because they keep insisting to what they think is right. Our brains may have the same function and structure but every people think differently. She maybe hot for you but for him she looks like a whore. A persons idea or thought is affected with so many factors could be biological, environmental and life experiences. We just have to accept that some people ideas suck sometimes. ^_^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.