Got a question

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by blackpanther626, Jul 8, 2003.

blackpanther626

blackpanther626 Active Member

:rolleyes: hi my names marissa, anyway's um.. :wth: i'm really trying to find a place where they sell gray daze's cd, i i have been searching for it online, and i asked wal*mart and they said they've never heard of them, and i really really really try to get the cd,i'm to the point where i just want to throw my hand's in the air and give up, if anyone know's or has an idea where i can i find gray daze's cd, plz plz plz.... begging on my knee's inform me you can either reach me by giving me an IM @ pinkiekimberly or e-mail me at [email protected], or you can reply here, i would really really really appreciate it. thank's :D

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

hey marissa, welcome to the forums!

i highly doubt you'll be able to find any grey daze cd's around any big-chain stores like walmart, best buy, circuit city, target, etcetera. you can try independant music stores (local small stores), or you can wait for the remastered version releasing through artemis records sometime soon in the new future.

Cal

Cal LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

does Re-Mastered mean re-recorded or changed...

Will

Will bread crumbs & white stones LPA Addicted VIP

Remastering is a process in which a producer or mixer or whoever basically makes it so the CD sounds better. There's no re-recording or anything like that involved. :)

blackpanther626

blackpanther626 Active Member

:eek: oh ok thank you.
    *~*marissa*~*a.k.a kittie