Good bye my love

Discussion in 'Your Projects' started by Speed Freak, May 21, 2008.

Speed Freak

Speed Freak Well-Known Member

Good bye my love

Wish I told you how much I care….
    You may or may never see me again
    All was strewn at my feet
    But it was for you that my heart beat
    I courageously conquered greater troubles than this
    Yet this wound just won’t heal.

I stand in the distance…..
    I see you smile ……
    Our eyes meet but not for long…..

Be happy where you are…
    So long…………….

28thART

28thART The Hard Way

Sweet :) !
    Even i don't like to say good bye, but somtimes sadness is good, and live alone is better for me !
    wish you all the best, and hope you improve your work style ;) !

barnes80

barnes80 Well-Known Member

saying or showing how much you care is not always the best thing and wont necessarily prevent a breakup. My gf just broke up with me because i let her friends preasure me into thinking she wanted something extremely serious when i knew inside she was just looking for a fun relationship and she broke up with me worried i was getting to close and wanted something really serious when in reality i was happy with what we had.

but all im trying to say is dont regret that you didnt tell him how much you cared.

and despite if feels like the right thing to wish him goodluck and be happy for what comes along with him, its not always the best option for yourself. My ex of 7 months as remained a close friend and says how happy she is when i find someone new, but on the inside it kills her to be around it and i really think she would be so much better if she just left me in the past and hated me. granted im glad she doesnt hate me, but i know its really hurting her in life by not.