Football (Soccer)

Discussion in 'The Living Room' started by FreeYourMind, Mar 31, 2005.

1. Dean

Dean LPA Addict LPA Addict

Maybe Vinnie Jones ran on to the pitch disguised as Zidane. They do resemble each other a bit.

2. Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

The most plausible story thus far.

3. Dean

I feel like making a photoshop of Zidane wearing the Juggernaut costume, but I don't have the program on this PC. Someone's probably already made one and posted it somewhere anyway.

4. 越南

越南 Well-Known Member

well tihs one should be close enough lol
    http://headbuttbitch.ytmnd.com/

5. Dean

That's my new favourite web page. Cheers 越南 .

6. aki*lp

aki*lp LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

:lol:

am i missing something?

7. Janie Jones

Janie Jones Meghna is a Headcase

Hah, no one has talked about Italy at all thus far. Everyone is on about Zidane's headbutt, and yeah, he's the onethe newspapers are all writing aout, with a small side column fitted in someplace saying, "Italy wins" or whatever. :lol: @ the irony of it all.

8. heirofslytherin

heirofslytherin Well-Known Member

Maybe bacause we all know that France would have won if it wasnt for Zidane being sent out.

9. Dean

Okay, I'll say something about Italy without mentioning Materazzi's name again: Cannavaro and Cambiasso (and the rest of their defensive players, but those two in particular) were brilliant, though Toni was disapointing and it's debatable whether they would have won the shootout if Zidane and Henry were there to take penalties for France.

10. 越南

越南 Well-Known Member

11. Janie Jones

Theres one in youtube you hafta search for, and another interview with subtitles is here- http://youtube.com/watch?v=Pkfw56UcEEY&search=zidane materazzi english

And Dean, Cambiasso is the Argentininan footballer (defensive midfielder). Who were you taking about? But yeah, Cannavarro is an amazing defender...
    And yeah, if Henry and Zizou were there, theen I'm sure even Barmy Barthez would have had more confidence, but if the went in the same order (which I doubt they would have), the Trezdzguet(however you spell it) would have still missed and lost the game.

12. Evil Angel

Evil Angel Ambient

Argentine is the word meghna.yeah barthez sucks big time.He was lousy during the korea game too

13. Evan™

Evan™ HI! I'm Randy, I'm a Bandicoot Über Member

goddamn the world cup is over...shoo shoo! where are the locals???!!! come on round up for the 2006/7 season!

14. heirofslytherin

heirofslytherin Well-Known Member

I told you... Materazzi insulted Zizou's sister. It was confirmed on the papers today by the man himself.

15. Dean

What was that Italy defensive midfielder called? It's an easy mistake to make. :p

Anither thing about France that doesn't involve Zidane: if Ribery were bald he would look like Blofeld from the Bond films.

EDIT: Just in case you didn't know already.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2006
  16. Janie Jones

@Rohan- Oops, my bad.
    @Dean- I dunno anyone Italian witha C name...uh, the only defensive mfs are Pirlo, Grosso, Zambrotta, Del Pierso and yeah. Something.
    And wow, what illuminating news about Frnace. :lol:
    And yes, I didn't know (blame it on Indian newspapers). So its just as well they won the world cup, some consolation right. Ha, I guess this means Chelsea on for Crespo, unless he's still hellbent on Inter... And it's hard to imagine Kaka as a Serie B player unless he's transferred or will do or something...(don't look at me like that, I don't have much club knowledge what with ESPN showing only major competitions and newspapers not reporting anything at all, :p)

17. Chris.

Chris. LPA Super Member Über Member

Wow, what a completely stupid reason to get yourself thrown out of the world cup final and possibly hand over the cup to the opposing team.

18. Chris

Chris LPA Addict LPA Addict

Id do the same thing :lol: Its soccer, its game, and theres no need to talk about somebodys relatives.

19. Dean

Still, worse things are probably said in most games without people doing what Zidane did. He probably thought "Fuck it, I won't get suspended after this match so I might as well do it for a laugh. So what if it's the world cup final?".

Oh, and the player I was referring to before was Gattuso. Just so you know, haha.

20. FreeYourMind

FreeYourMind Well-Known Member

Haha, well. I'm really not looking forward to the Next Champions League or what so ever, since my favorite clubs in Italy have been sacked to serie b.
    except Ac Milan ofcourse, these lucky bastards..

and i'm still suffering from a 'i miss the world cup' illness.