Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by djg1285, Jan 9, 2005.
ya i like part of me its lets out some emotions
they are all pretty good but why is there only 6 tracks?
Part of Me. Best rapping ever by Mike, and awesome lyrics. And One and Carousel are also cool.
its an EP their first album as a band. They only had 6 songs
mine is part of me or carousel or and one.i love all of them.i cant maka a decision
I like Step Up a lot and High Voltage at a close second... All of the songs are awesome, so I'll just leave it at that.
My ranks for the songs
1. Carousel - Instumentaly composed best I think. I prefer the demo for this song actually
2. Part Of Me - The rapping is fairly fast and I relate to the lyrics
3. And One - Instumentaly composed well. Dont really like the end rapping part.
4. Step Up - Sounds good but too much ego
5. High Voltage - Don't really like the chorus
6. Technique - :wth:
Even though I am not a man of favorites, the song that I listen to most often from Hybrid Theory EP is And One. I only like the live version that Linkin Park performs. Chester's voice is much better on the song live and he sings it better than other songs.
Part of Me is amazing. It's in my top 3 LP songs.
and one&high voultage&carousel.. i can't pick the one i like most..
Carousel. JUst because the lyrics make a lot of sense to me. And it helped a friend of mine to get rid of his addiction.
Separate names with a comma.