Doors to the Mind

Discussion in 'Your Projects' started by Red Union, Oct 22, 2007.

Red Union

Red Union Active Member

Probably one of my last song, for awhile, so I can add music and vocals to my lyrics, I got a few people working with me, I'll let you know if anything develops

Doors to the Mind

As it comes down again/ see the light/see the light
    As it comes down again/ see the light/see the light

Through the window/of individualism/ marking the beginning of indecision/it starts and finishes/ all the same/ we look back and foreword again/ as we all try to defend/ our realities/and insecurities/

(Chorus): The doors are opening and closing/ chances are going by/ as I look for you/ among the shattered remains of my mind/doors are opening and closing/let the search end soon/and let me find my love for you/

Wave are crashing/against the Earth/ and everyone is dancing/waiting for the end/don’t take my word/it’s just like the wind/ coming sometimes loudly/like a hurricane/sometimes softly/ like a whisper/but always leaving/sometimes by the occasional whisper/

(Chorus): The doors are opening and closing/ chances are going by/ as I look for you/ among the shattered remains of my mind/doors are opening and closing/let the search end soon/and let me find my love for you/

Let me see/ don’t hide from me/
    Let me see/the light/
    Let me be/ the person I was/
    Let me be/like everybody does/
    Don’t change/our ways/
    Don’t change/your ways/
    As it comes down again/see the light/see the light/
    Forget it/the pain you felt/
    Forget it/ the pain you caused/
    As it comes down again/see the light/see the light/
    Don’t hide/ any more/
    Don’t hide/the light/
    Let your memories return/about me/
    Let your feelings return/in the end/
    Face your/reality/
    And live your insecurities/

(Chorus): The doors are opening and closing/ chances are going by/ as I look for you/ among the shattered remains of my mind/doors are opening and closing/let the search end soon/and let me find my love for you/​