DJ Tiesto

Discussion in 'Other Music' started by Ronin, Jan 15, 2006.

  1. #1
    Ronin

    Ronin Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Mar 26, 2005
    Messages:
    606
    Likes Received:
    0



    i've always wondered if anyone listened to electronica/trance music here on the board, and i also wanted to know if anyone likes DJ Tiesto. if you like another dj, i would love to know
     
  2. #2
    Tomi

    Tomi   LPA Addict

    Joined:
    Mar 10, 2004
    Messages:
    16,514
    Likes Received:
    0



    Although 90% of my library contains different types of rock/metal, the other 10% is filled with electronica/trance/techno/etc.

    DJ Tiesto is currently my favourite, and I've developed a liking to Benny Benassi. *coughsatisfactioncough* :lol:
     
  3. #3
    Chris

    Chris LPA Addict LPA Addict

    Joined:
    Feb 21, 2003
    Messages:
    24,638
    Likes Received:
    20



    Yeah, I like the video aswell :lol:

    He's pretty good :)
     
  4. #4
    Scarlet

    Scarlet Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2004
    Messages:
    712
    Likes Received:
    0



    I love DJ Tiesto and I love Trance music too. I have a crap load of mp3s of Trance/Euro Dance music.

    If you all love Tiesto then you'll love this DJ:
    Ron Van Den Beuken

    His music is fucking amazing! Go to his site:
    http://www.ronvandenbeuken.com/

    Theirs a music player, check out these awsome songs:
    Ferry Corten, Beuken Remix of Fire
    Endless
    Sunset


    Anyway, my favorite songs by Tiesto are:
    Just Be
    Traffic
    Love Comes Again


    My other favorite Trance/Euro Dance artist are:
    Cascada
    Groove Coverage
    Zoe
    Barrcera
    DHT
    Kirsty Hawkshaw
    DJ Sammy
    DJ SL
    Heidi Degn
    Lasgo
    Lazard
    Noemi
    Yanou feat. Do
    ATB
     
  5. #5
    Minus

    Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2003
    Messages:
    18,571
    Likes Received:
    954



    I listen to a lot of Ghostchild and dFly, Hypnothai (whom I personally know), DJ Shaolin and Raydar (both of whom I know), and Prada G.

    I never really got into Tiesto that much.
     
  6. #6
    Ronin

    Ronin Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Mar 26, 2005
    Messages:
    606
    Likes Received:
    0



    i also listen to paul van dyk a bit. paul oakenfold is pretty good too DJ sammy is awesome. i recently heard of ferry, and its pretty bad ass
     
  7. #7
    Kate

    Kate beat me senseless LPA Super Member

    Joined:
    Sep 24, 2003
    Messages:
    3,414
    Likes Received:
    0



    Paul Oakenfold is my personal favorite, although DJ Tiesto is up there too.
     
  8. #8
    JJ

    JJ [i cant spoll preply]: LPA Super VIP

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2003
    Messages:
    9,668
    Likes Received:
    2



    Oakenfold is great i love him

    recently the DJ at the nightclub in town has been playing Tiesto stuff
     
  9. #9
    Paul

    Paul The Ultimate Victory LPA Super Member

    Joined:
    Nov 26, 2003
    Messages:
    4,244
    Likes Received:
    0



    I really like DJ Reality.
     
  10. #10
    Neil

    Neil Super Duper Member LPA Super Member

    Joined:
    Jan 1, 2003
    Messages:
    4,927
    Likes Received:
    0



    Ronin, I'm one of the ones you're looking for. All I ever listen to pretty much is Trance now.

    Dj Tiesto, Paul Oakenfold, Ferry Corsten, Armin van Buuren, Rob Van Den Beuken.. way too many to list, I'll just remember about 10 more as soon as I post this, then I'll keep remembering... there's tons though.

    Tiesto is one of the best. Can't get enough of the live shows. Trance Energy 2000 and TMF Awards 05 are probably my favorite shows.

    It's not just Tiesto I listen to. A good 6000 tracks from my playlist are trance.
     
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2006
  11. #11
    Ronin

    Ronin Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Mar 26, 2005
    Messages:
    606
    Likes Received:
    0



    kick ass dude

    rumor is that a group of dj's are shelling out MEGA bucks to bring him to dallas for a concert. im seriously crossing my fingers for that one.
     
  12. #12
    Pinkin Lark

    Pinkin Lark Prince of Persia.

    Joined:
    Feb 13, 2003
    Messages:
    2,226
    Likes Received:
    0



    Tiesto is amazing. I went to one of his concerts last year and my goodness...he toys with the crowd. An amazing musician.
     

Share This Page