Cool Site.. But..;;

Discussion in 'Feedback & FAQ' started by rinkinparker, Nov 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    rinkinparker

rinkinparker New Member

Hi.. I'm a webmaster of papercut(http://papercut.wo.to) and also Joehahn.com(http://www.joehahn.com)
    You have a so cool site.. I'd like to link this site to mine..
    but there's something that I want to tell you..
    in the picture gallery, there're some pic of mine but you erase the site address and attached yours.. so.. please bring the original site address please..
    I don't care about other pics but at least No.33 in group magazine pictures, and No.13 in Joe's fan pics..
    Well, I also gather so many pics from other sites, but I think it's not a good idea to put your site's address instead of their own..
    anyway, keep your site cool and I'll back soon. :) bye :joe:

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

To rinkinparker:

We have not removed any URL at any time from any of your pictures,as we recieved these pictures from many diff people that we hired to help find content and we even specified we dont want any pictures that have URL's on them, because those belong to other people, so should one of these happen to be your picture? It does not mean we have stolen from your site. If anything it means that the source where our 'people' gathered the affecting photos, had previously erased the Url before it got into our hands. We don't STEAL from other sites, as we've experienced that many other times with our mp3s on the old angelfire site, we wont give out the name of the .com address that stole from us, but he pretty much direct linked to all our mp3s before we discovered he was the reason our bandwidth was constantly overflowing and we thus took matters into our own hands.

However? To comply with you we will check out the mentioned photos, and if we do find signs of tampering (perhaps one of our sources removed your url?) We will take care of it. Ok? Thank you.

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

Although we KNOW we got the Joe middle finger picture from a friend, to comply with you, both pictures you mentioned have been deleted from our database. Sorry for any inconvienience.

Alex

Alex Ambient

Can this be kept to PMs

thanks

- alex :chemist:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.