Chester Brings Us Studio Update #7

Discussion in 'News' started by Louis, Aug 30, 2016.

  1. #61
    minuteforce

    minuteforce Danny's not here, Mrs. Torrance. LPA Team

    Joined:
    Oct 31, 2004
    Messages:
    12,767
    Likes Received:
    1,790



    Good.
     
    Captain-EO and Michele like this.
  2. #62
    Derek

    Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

    Joined:
    Jul 13, 2002
    Messages:
    41,885
    Likes Received:
    2,374



    Going off topic in album cycle threads is an LPA tradition. If you guys think this thread got derailed, you should've seen LPA during the ATS Puzzle Era. I'd say about 15% was dedicated to actually solving the puzzles, and the other 85% was pure thread derailment. It was horrible :lol:.
     
  3. #63
    minuteforce

    minuteforce Danny's not here, Mrs. Torrance. LPA Team

    Joined:
    Oct 31, 2004
    Messages:
    12,767
    Likes Received:
    1,790



    Not just LPA. It's part of the experience of being on message boards in general. :)
     

Share This Page