Chester Bennington was an advocate for an Animal Rights Group

Discussion in 'Chester Bennington' started by Deewelz, Aug 4, 2017.

Deewelz

Deewelz Member

When Chester Bennington was alive, he encourages people to adopt homeless cats and dogs. He believed that all creatures in the world must be respected.He teamed up with peta2 in a powerful "Ink, Not Mink" ad against wearing fur.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2017
    ZelesteBeauty likes this.
    kcg

kcg Well-Known Member

Yeah, I remember him doing that back in 2009.

This is just another reason why he was such an inspiration and a role model to me. I have a lot of compassion for animals and I've been boycotting fur wearing since high school, despite growing up in a family full of hunters and rednecks who couldn't get enough of that shit. I'm not a vegetarian yet, but I plan to become one someday.

darkviruz likes this.
    Deewelz

Deewelz Member

I totally agree with you kcg, even though you are from a family of hunters there's still a different perception in regards to hunting and adopting animals. Actually, I already adopted 2 pit bulls for the last 4 years. I think I will get a new one, like the one in the photo of Chester that I posted earlier, it is to commemorate him for his advocate. I do not want to adopt a puppy but rather a bigger one. My only concern is the noise that they will create. My friend told me about a bark collar that helps you train your dog from barking too much.I'm checking the facts about the bark collar so that if it is really what my friends say, I think I should be getting one. If in case you are familiar with any bark collar maybe you could give me also your opinion or recommendation. It will be a great help for me.

Hybrid

Hybrid Has gone Rogue. LPA Team

My miniature pinscher needs his bark collar if he goes outside. It doesn't stay on him all of the time, but when he goes outside, if he doesn't have it on, all he will do is bark like mad.