Chester Bennington Live, Best of - Spotify

Discussion in 'Chester Bennington' started by Rohit LP, Jul 24, 2018.

Rohit LP

Rohit LP The Silent Red

It's been a while since I've last been active here. I couldn't listen to Linkin Park for a year since Chester passed away. Everytime I heard his voice, I would feel hollow and empty. I consciously blocked myself from listening to Linkin Park.
    I randomly happened to hear a song couple days ago and Chester's voice made me feel alive again.
    I searched Spotify for a compilation of Chester's best live performances but couldn't find any.
    So, I captured as many as I could from Spotify, fully aware that there are few stunning ones couldn't be added as they haven't been uploaded by Spotify.
    Thus, I would like to share it with you.

"Chester Bennington Live, Best of"

https://open.spotify.com/user/22m4y...hbGRWSqL71KioJmFLt3?si=3EFnkWSwQsenGzbrFTC9Zg

minuteforce

minuteforce Danny's not here, Mrs. Torrance. LPA Team

We made a YouTube playlist recently that you might enjoy, should fill in the gaps nicely

Ben

Ben Well-Known Member

Thanks for posting that video playlist. I skimmed through it earlier. You guys definitely picked some good ones for that. The Rock AM Ring '07 Faint performance was always a classic with that epic burst Chester has in the outro. The old High Voltage performance was always one of my favorites as a kid too.

Before that Heavy performance, I never saw footage of the guys backstage with Kiiara when they do the "trust fall". I just love how absolutely comfortable and excitable Chester looks compared to Kiiara who seems to be the exact opposite lol. I actually got a good laugh from that.