Can't Stop What I'm Hearing Within

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by lief92, Jul 9, 2008.

lief92

lief92 Well-Known Member

I recently got hold of a String Quartet tribute to Linkin Park and on there was a track called "Can't Stop What I'm Hearing Within" which was an original composition. I'm not sure if you've heard it. I thought it would be a good idea if members of the LPA would like to transpose into a rock song, with instruments played by the members. I'm not really into transposition and music theory, but I play guitar and would like to play for it if this idea gets off the ground. It's just an idea.

Bennington_Hahn

Bennington_Hahn This goes out to everybody still hatin' LPA VIP

lol good idea but i think youre asking for too much. i doubt that anyone has the time or patience to record this one track. But you'll never know - something like this has gone on LPProjeket.com where members re-created the Live intros/outros etc to certain LP songs.

I heard it ages ago when i listened to the SQT album. It werent bad at all, and i certainly would be interesting in hearing it like that too.

minuteforce

minuteforce Danny's not here, Mrs. Torrance. LPA Team

Do you like it? :rolleyes: I'm personally not into unofficial cover-type stuff, myself, but, cool.

lief92

lief92 Well-Known Member

I collect as much LP-related stuff as possible. Some of these String Quartet Tribute songs are quite decent.

TheRockChick

TheRockChick Pffft... LPA Super Member

well i would've loved to help ya with the guitar playin thingy but i just totally suck at it :blink:lol .. so untill i get better i suggest ya find someone else to help ya with that :lol:

btw, i don't think the idea is that good, but it's not terrible either .. :)

Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

Welcome to the boards Rock Chick. Can you please go and read the rules before you start going crazy posting as you've already necroposted so much in your first days here. Please don't post in threads that are over 30 days old. Please familiarize yourself with the board rules and have fun.

TheRockChick

TheRockChick Pffft... LPA Super Member

oh hey you, thnx .. n am really sorry bout my posts man, i've read the rules n ama be good .. i promise :)

Last edited: Aug 11, 2008