california's and texas immagrant problem

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by xero theory, Oct 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    xero theory

xero theory Banned

this has been on my mind for every..ok first i live in california and its a great state but i cant stand california cause the immigration problem.there taking all of are wealth fare and poping out baby's like crazy.but all my friends are mexican so dont say im a racist.i just wish they could come to this country leagel.thats my opinion so i am deeply sorry if any of you get mad about this.

so what do you guys think about this?

please dont banned me cause this thread :(

Todd

Todd FLǕGGȦ∂NKđ€ČHIŒβǾLʃÊN LPA Administrator

I think you need to be more tolerant of other people, and if you had the bad life they did, I think you'd move to a new place for more opportunities too.

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

Get over it, America is the most diverse country in the WORLD and we are proud of that. People immigrate to our country because we dont try to set impossible standards on our citizens or try to rule every aspect of their everyday lives.

Sure we have some controlling/bad policies (Patriot Act anyone?) but compared to countries like pre-war Iraq, the congo (Africa) and even North Korea..we are a lot more free and opportunistic than any other country on the planet.

People come here because they know that they can start a new life.

Furthermore, Mexican people just want jobs like any other outstanding American citizen. It seems like just because they're mexican or from another country you feel they don't deserve equal treatment.

Here's a tip, not ALL mexicans are immigrants. You ever think that some of them may be american born and that their ancestors came to America a very long time ago? No, obviously not because you lack the brain capacity to handle such a thought. From the part about them 'popping babies out' and on, I knew that you didn't have a clue. You sound like a modern day Hitler, saying that mexicans are reproducing and spreading their offspring through the United States like a plaque.

You should really do yourself a favor and re-read what you said because you sound completely ignorant.

Grow up. Learn to type proper English, and find yourself a well paying job so you can stop whining about completely baseless topics.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.