Bleed It Out Singled Out?

Discussion in 'News' started by Mark, Jun 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Louis

Louis Message me if you need to talk. We love you all. LPA Team

I personally think that this is a great choice for a single and I'm interested to see how the video turns out. It's really catchy and it's actually the song on the album that has the most plays on my iTunes (171 whopping plays). Plus, it's the song that's most similar to Linkin Park's material from Hybrid Theory and Meteora. I think people are going to like this song.

I can't wait to see how the video turns out.

Robot Man

Robot Man Well-Known Member

This is great news, as this is my favorite song on the album. I imagine the video having Mike and Chester standing in a dirt circle, with various people gathered around watching. and clapping along.

Diablorojo

Diablorojo Well-Known Member

Personally i hate this song, everything is simple on it, this songs needs rework, it just sounds like a demo

im tired of chester singing over and over again the same words.

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

While the song is repetitive it is actually the most complex song on M2M aside from Little Things. What other song has Motown drums, AC/DC guitar, a rolling stones type groove and vintage hip hop on it? It's one of the most diverse songs Linkin Park have ever made, it'll gain some fans.

Louis

Louis Message me if you need to talk. We love you all. LPA Team

AC/DC Guitar, Derek? It sounds more like U2 guitar (I Will Follow).

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

I was kind of mocking Mike with his description of the track. But it has a AC/DC and U2 feel to it, while being over 70's motown drums...what other LP song does that?

Kobe #24

Kobe #24 Well-Known Member

im liking this idea. bleed it out is one of my fav lp songs

Felipeintheend

Felipeintheend Well-Known Member

i think that it is true :)

obb

obb Active Member

wowwww!! I'm so happy that they chose Bleed It out as the second single .

Well I hope video will be unique like the song itself

Ant

Ant Ambient

The band needs to grow some balls and pick a song that isn't like the old Linkin Park for the next single. This and "What I've Done" were the most similar to their previous material... let everyone hear something new.

I was hoping it'd be a single, but after something like "No More Sorrow" and other tracks.

Harlz

Harlz More Scared Of You Than You Are Of Me LPA Super Member

Good choice, shows that they aren't toally shying away from rap-rock, just 'os the rest of the world basically has.
    And yea, I think they should make a fun video for this one, should be pretty cool.

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

The band has almost no choice in the matter. They've said before that Warner has the ultimate say in any single choices, and I think the band themselves only provide a top 3 or 4 to choose from.

I think it's a good choice for a single. It may have rapping, but the rapping isn't in the same vein as previous Linkin Park songs. It's probably one of their least serious songs, which I think could turn some heads.

The band has said, however, that they knew "Leave Out All The Rest" would end up a single at one point. I can see Warner picking that next. LOATR is this album's "Numb".

Then I can see "No More Sorrow" being the fourth single, closer to the '08 election as the candidates are chosen. I think Warner could be scared of a political Linkin Park, but would want to capitalize on the increased political attention at that point.

mis

mis Well-Known Member

Bleed it Out is one of my fave songs from this album, even my husband who is not a LP loves this song cause it gets him hyped up. I think it will pull a lot of new fans and please their old ones.

I agree that its alot like faint only way better. Mike is awesome on this track.

JustHollowNAlone

JustHollowNAlone Well-Known Member

I just hope the video isn't very...emotionally deep as they all have been in some way with the exceptions of possibly Faint or OSC. It would be cool if they just made the video of LP re-enacting the recording of Bleed It Out as a band and actually having the party with some booze...spectators...maybe a couple strippers...or not. Who knows with LP?

maclieberman

maclieberman Just caught in the undertow..

yeah..amazing rapping :lol:

i cant wait for the video!! lol..i hope it comes out soon! If its all done, why wait? Mike is the best on this song.

lol it does sound like a song where the video would involve booze and strippers, haha.

Paul

Paul The Ultimate Victory LPA Super Member

This is probably one of my favorite song the band has done, so I'm happy to see that this is going to be the next single.

I'm also really eager to see how Mr. Hahn is going to do a video for this song. I have a feeling it's going to be along the lines of 'Faint'.

"Leave Out All The Rest" should be the third single with "No More Sorrow" being the fourth, in my opinion.

Agent

Agent Formerly known as Agent Sideburns LPA Über VIP

Sweet! This track was bound to be a single. As for the video, I really hope that they shoot it in a set similar to that of Papercut's.

Jordan

Jordan Secret Robot

i think the video will be a bit like it's going down, just plus chester.

Gitsnik

Gitsnik WAAAGH!!! Über Member

I heard a french radio station that played bleed it out yesterday.

XVZ

XVZ Banned

But Bleed It Out wasn't confirmed as single, or was it. I remember only that Shadow of The Day & Given Up were confirmed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.