Bleed It Out Singled Out?

Discussion in 'News' started by Mark, Jun 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

Video Static reports that filming for the new Linkin Park video for "Bleed It Out" has been booked and scheduled. The video will reportedly be directed by Mr. Hahn and produced by Radical Media company.

Please remember that this is unconfirmed by the band, but also keep in mind that this was the same site that broke news about the Fort Minor video for "Believe Me", so it seems credible.

Source: Video Static

Thanks to handthatfeeds_25!

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

I can confirm this to be true. I received word from a close friend of Mr. Hahn (same guy who gave us that contest news) that Joe was scouting locations yesterday to film for Bleed It Out.

Not sure if I can put this in the actual news post, but yes, this is true =).

YKA

YKA Well-Known Member

if it's true, i'm glad that they're doing it. bleed it out will be a great single

-x-ecks-x-

-x-ecks-x- Well-Known Member

I love LP, but I for one can't understand how this album is doing SO well. And now 'Bleed It Out' is being made into a single? Why!? It's the worst song on the album (imo).

Derek

Because its a fun live song and the type of song people will play at parties to get riled up. That's why it'll be a good single.

Rarely do the GREAT songs on an album become singles. You should know this already. :lol:

Dean

Dean LPA Addict LPA Addict

And it's got rapping on it...

Derek

OMG'Z YEA.

chaosblade

chaosblade Well-Known Member

Interesting. I have faith in Mr. Hahn's skills :)

Murdoc

Murdoc Member

What I've Done = Somewhere I Belong ( they sound similar ) 1.single
    Bleed It Out = Faint (Fun songs on the Album) 2. Single

and so on ^^

Derek

Dean in response to the post you deleted, I thought you were being sarcastic and therefore I acted sarcastic. No patronizing was in effect at all.

Foreshadowed_LP

Foreshadowed_LP Well-Known Member

That's your opinion, but A LOT of people I have read love this song. On other forums I have seen people voice how this is their favourite song.

I believe this to be fantastic news, this is one of my favourite LP songs. It's fast, catchy and both Mike and Chester PWN in this song!

Phenomenal choice!

Roubin

Roubin Well-Known Member

Er...what do they have of similar? Music isn't the answer. Lyrics maybe?

Bleed It Out as single is OK for me. I hope it becomes another 12 straight weeks or so in rock charts.

Though I can't imagine a video in my mind. I think that following the similarities to Faint, that the video for both BIO and Faint will be similar.

YKA

YKA Well-Known Member

yeah, i believe that as well. when I think of the clapping I just can't imagine a video like "numb" etc. A Faint alike video will be the answer

Dean

Dean LPA Addict LPA Addict

They should just do a fun video for once, instead of one that's heavy on metaphors and allegory and all that.

Xenogenesis

Xenogenesis Well-Known Member

Well, the choice for Bleed It Out to be a single is better than Given Up. I'm satisfied I guess.

Rahat

Rahat Nyeh LPA VIP

Well you can't really say you didn't expect this now can you, I mean with all the requests radio stations have been getting for Bleed it Out, also its a great song and even has rapping in it for the semi old linkin park feel with.

hybriddavid

hybriddavid Member

Yeah, I hope this will bring back more of the fans who turned away because Linkin Park "lost their old sound and sound retarded now".

[Tezzy-Tez]

[Tezzy-Tez] Well-Known Member

You're all kinda one track minded, it's likely that there was a selection of songs that where singled out as being second single songs, but since Bleed It Out has been the most successful song since the album's release, (Number of Downloads, airplay etc) it was chosen above other potential songs which I think in my opinion will likely of been In Pieces, Shadow of the Day & No More Sorrow.

It's Warner who pick the songs that become singles remember, What I've Done was chosen as the first single cause it's the strongest all round song and most able to introduce the album and is airplay friendly

Bleed It Out as the second for reasons I've stated, due to its success since the album was released

Leave Out All The Rest I will bet an arm is the 3rd single cause It's an awesomely powerful song and just right to release when the album cycle is entering its grey days

and then finally to end with the most epic and powerful song to go out with a bang, which I think will be The Little Things Give You Away...

then another 4 years for an album ^_^

LPdiscovery02

LPdiscovery02 Well-Known Member

IMO there is about 5 other songs on the album that should be a single before B.i.o...its not a bad song but i dont see it getting as big as say numb did or as big as in pieces or leave out all the rest COULD be. I dont know how many singles they are going to release but i think it should have gone what i've done, leave out all the rest, no more sorrow, in pieces, the little things give you away(sorry im rambling)

My Violent Heart

My Violent Heart Transmissions echoing away.

If TLTGYA becomes the last single, I only pray it wont suffer the same fate Gree Day's Jesus of Suburbia did. I didn't like that outcome at all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.