Bleed it Out European single only?

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by lparks41, Jul 31, 2007.

lparks41

lparks41 Well-Known Member

I was wondering if BIO is only a european or internatinal single and not to be released in the US. It seems this way because that last link said that the single might only be available for purchase in Europe and it's also being premiered in Germany tommorow with no sign of a US debut on TV. Every album so far has had a single like that too, Papercut from Hybrid theory and From the Inside from Meteora. Any thoughts? or has this already been discussed, my apologies if it has.

If that is the case are we to expect even another US single soon?

CHW42

CHW42 Well-Known Member

Yup, it's Euro only, just download it from some warez site or torrents if you can't get your hands on it.

Astat

Astat LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

No, it IS a single in the US, the video for it will be shown here (Papercut and From the Inside were never shown on US TV and weren't promoted in the US as singles). CD singles are basically always available only in Europe and Australia, unless you import them. If you look on any past CD single like One Step Closer or Breaking the Habit, it will either have a Warner Music Australia logo on it, or the fine print will say "manufactured for distribution outside the US."

It's pretty obvious that Bleed it Out is a US single because Mike has been mentioning it as "the next single" before the song at every Projekt Revolution show, and the song is getting massive amounts of radio airplay.

When it comes to whether or not a single is a US single or international, you shouldn't pay attention to the CD, but the music video. Remember, From the Inside was never available on CD in the UK either (it could only be downloaded), even though it was a single there.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2007
    JJ

JJ [i cant spoll preply]: LPA Super VIP

..enough said :)

CHW42

CHW42 Well-Known Member

I thought he wast talking about it on CD...because it's already available for download off iTunes for a while now.

XVZ

XVZ Banned

No it is europe, read the message hre i had it from MySpace from Lp's space:

Linkin Park’s new single “Bleed It Out” will be released in the UK on August 20. The video for the single will be premiering on Saturday August 4 in the UK and Monday, August 6 in the US. See the Linkin Park MySpace blog for more details.

CHW42

CHW42 Well-Known Member

It's also premiering today on MTV2 and TRL in the US.

minuteforce

minuteforce Danny's not here, Mrs. Torrance. LPA Team

true that, MTV premiered it.

CHW42

CHW42 Well-Known Member

I have the video without all the crap from the German version.