Beneath The Black (Heavily influenced by LP)

Discussion in 'Your Projects' started by reanimate23, Apr 29, 2012.

reanimate23

reanimate23 Member

It's been awhile! I've gotten away from the forums, but I'm back now to relish in the glory that is LP!

I've recently started a new project called "Beneath The Black", that definitely shows my LP roots. This is different music than I've made in the past, but I'm loving it. Very old school LP feel to it.

I'd like you guys to check out my band Beneath The Black. I have two singles out now called "Fame" and "Let Me Go", and I think you'd all enjoy them. Keep in mind that these are home demos. If you listen, please tell me what you think! Criticism is always welcomed, good or bad. If you do happen to like it, PLEASE subscribe.

Let Me Go - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOr7f7mYkrY...;feature=relmfu

Fame - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiMegVPPOZ4

travz21

travz21 Muscle Museum LPA Super Member

I'll get back to this when I get a chance to listen on my studio headphones. Sounds pretty good on shitty speakers on the first listen, though. It's just really hard to hear anything in detail.

reanimate23

reanimate23 Member

Good deal, man. Thank you.

travz21

travz21 Muscle Museum LPA Super Member

Yeah, these are really good. I just wish you had them in 1080p. It sounds a little muddy in 480p. How many guys are in your band?

Dragondust

Dragondust Lingering distortion LPA VIP

pretty good!

reanimate23

reanimate23 Member

Thanks everyone!

And to answer your question Travs21, at this moment we have 4. Myself on vocals, Two guitarist, and a pianist, synth, special sounds, etc person lol.

In The End (HA!) we'll have 6. Currently still searching for an official drummer and bassist.