Back to the drawing board...

Discussion in 'Your Projects' started by elie, Apr 27, 2004.

elie

elie Well-Known Member

Been awhile since I wrote something....

It's been a real long while since I sat down and wrote; it's almost like my mind is broke; it's almost like my voice will choke; almost like my rhymes provoke, every verbal mess that these fans promote; Just yesterday on the boat both were sitting with their minds afloat; I spoke to them and they notice what my tone denote-d, I almost had them like they were chosen; they were confused, was I rhymin' or prosin'? So I kept it real like Eminem and the rest of D one two, cause these girls knew how I'd do; when I spit my mucus got caught in the move while riding my Sea Doo; so I made sure my pimp hand was back on the groove, so when the girls laughed I scratched my arse to make sure they knew, how little their little thoughts affect this dude.

So I got off this boat, whack as it was, I kept it real; you know hot it feels, to be screwed from both sides by two women on the peer...uhh...I didn't think so, so here's the flow, you know, I spit like it's natural talk while i'm taking a walk, ain't no distruptin' a stunt when the fans start to flock; I look down at my wrist-watch swatch clock and make sure the minutes don't run to hours when the hit rappers start to flip-flop, they forgot how to keep it real and mean; they forgot that the "I" in team is about as real as the bling they bling and the rhymes they sing, so bob your head and watch this rap game thing, it's E to the double E people!

Arhaz

Arhaz ...waiting. LPA Super Member

nice rhyme tune... had time to read the first ten lines though...