August 27, 2014 - Winnipeg, MB, Canada

Discussion in 'News' started by Andreina, Aug 27, 2014.

Andreina

Andreina Proud Venezuelan LP fan. LPA Contributor

[​IMG]

After two previous dates in Montreal and Toronto and a quick stop to Minnesota yesterday (check out a cool performance of Runaway/Wastelands below), Linkin Park returns for a last date of The Carnivores Tour in Canada, this time at the MTS Centre in Winnipeg, MB.

Video courtesy of YouTube user rockbertorueda
    [video=youtube;Y2iEpZpDwFA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2iEpZpDwFA[/video]​

This will be the very first time Linkin Park plays a show in Winnipeg, so fans from the area who previously had to travel to nearby locations to see the band now have the opportunity to see them perform in their hometown.

This concert marks the end of the Canadian leg of the Carnivores Tour, which now heads back south to the United States for the second half of the tour dates, starting in Tinley Park, IL and then in Clarkston, MI. Don't forget to check out the LPA Meet-Ups thread to find out which fellow LPA members are attending to your show, and if you meet with a fellow member, tweet us your pics to @LPAssociation!

Are you attending this show? Come and tell us all about your experience in our forums!

UPDATE: Setlist via Setlist.fm:

01. Mashup Intro #2
    02. Guilty All The Same
    03. Given Up (Ext. Outro)
    04. Points of Authority
    05. One Step Closer (Ext. Outro)
    06. Blackout [Shortened] (Intro and Partial Outro Instrumental Only; Ext. Papercut Beat Outro Transition)
    07. Papercut [Shortened] (No Second Verse or Second Chorus)
    08. Rebellion (Ext. Intro; Outro Transition)
    09. Runaway [Shortened] (Intro/First Verse/Chorus Only; Ext. Outro Transition w/ Wastelands Verse 1)
    10. Wastelands
    11. Castle Of Glass (Experience Version; Piano Transition Outro)
    12. Leave Out All The Rest/Shadow Of The Day/Iridescent (Ballad Medley)
    13. Robot Boy [Shortened] (Intro, Synth Bridge, and Ending Instrumental Only)
    14. Joe Solo Medley (Wretches And Kings, Victimized Remix, Buy Myself, Cure For The Itch, Session, Plc.4 Mie Hæd)
    15. Burn It Down
    16. Waiting For The End (Apaches Intro w/ 'Until It Breaks' Verse 2; Wall Of Noise Outro)
    17. Final Masquerade
    18. Mike Solo Medley (Wretches And Kings, Remember The Name Chorus + Verse 2; Ext. Outro Transition)
    19. Numb (w/ Numb/Encore Intro and Outro)
    20. In The End
    21. Faint (Ext. Outro)
    --------------------------------
    22. Lost In The Echo [Shortened] (No Second Verse, Second Chorus, or Bridge)
    23. New Divide [Shortened] (No Second Verse and Second Chorus); Transition Outro)
    24. Crawling [Shortened] (No Second verse and Second Chorus)
    25. Until It's Gone [Shortened] (Ext. Intro w/ Points Of Authority Rap)
    26. What I've Done (Extended Ticking Intro; Ext. Guitar Solo Bridge)
    27. Bleed It Out (Ext. Intro; Ext. Bridge w/ Drum Solo + The Catalyst Refrain)

Linkinarmy

Linkinarmy Sins of our fathers LPA VIP

I'm going! All the way out from vancouver. Hopefully there's something special in the setlist because they have never played here before. Jim digby tweeted that the show has a 3 hour late start due to border delay and gas main break At the venue. Hopefully they still play a full set!

Andreina

Andreina Proud Venezuelan LP fan. LPA Contributor

Glad to read you're going and I hope the band doesn't take too long!! And yes a special date deserves a special detail in the setlist at least.. But I'm sure you'll all have a great time either way!

lpkilljoy

lpkilljoy Well-Known Member

this is going to be my first time ever seeing Linkin Park live :CUMULUS:

Dekar

Dekar swimmingsmoke LPA VIP

Have fun! :bradwink:

lpkilljoy

lpkilljoy Well-Known Member

Mike actually performed When They Come For Me's first verse in between the two Remember The Name chorus'

Last edited: Aug 31, 2014