ATTENTION LPU MEMBERS: WELCOME TO LPA!

Discussion in 'Newbie Camp' started by Derek, Mar 10, 2010.

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

Hello LPUers! Derek from The Linkin Park Association here! I just want to take the time to personally thank all of you for joining our boards, and entering in the LPU+LPA March Madness Giveaway! We hope that all of you (even after the contest concludes) will continue to be active members of these boards, and post in/create new topics to make this community thrive!

Being the oldest LP fansite in existence (open since early 2002), we are dedicated to giving you guys the best fansite for everything Linkin Park, as well as a great community for you guys to talk about everything from LP, to DBS to Julien-K or whatever else floats your boat. Feel free to check out our gallery which has over 7,500 pictures...or our awesome Music section which tells you all you need to know about Linkin Park's newer and older releases.

We hope you enjoy your stay, and please if you have any questions or suggestions on how to make this site better...please PM me or one of the staff on these boards. Thanks!

ConnerzAndMrSlushy

ConnerzAndMrSlushy New Member

Hey! thanks :D
    i am ashamed to admit that it did take the giveaway to get me to start posting.. but better than never! :)))

Derek

That's not a problem, we knew that some people may have been lurking but not registering, and that's why this contest is so great. We hope you keep posting here! :)

Agent

Agent Formerly known as Agent Sideburns LPA Über VIP

Welcome guys! Stick around and be a part of this great community! :)

SecondCityKids

SecondCityKids Hey John, What's Your Name Again? LPA Super Member

I also will like to extend my welcome to the large amount of new users registering. I have been a member of this community for 2 years and this website differs from all the other LP fansites I've signed up for. I actually come on here more then I do on the official Linkinpark website. It's a great place with great people and some of the smartest people you will ever meet on the Internet.After this contest I hope that all of you stay and make this community even stronger then it is.

Jeff

Jeff WORSHIP LPA Addicted VIP

this is one of the reasons why i prefer this site over LPL. the people are nicer, and there are giveaways from the LPU lol

grieverhart

grieverhart Member

WELCOme

AHh being a new member I had always been in love with linking park n now this is just another way of showing that...LPU and now LPA...touche sirs touche your forum is well deserved!

AdamWBR

AdamWBR Well-Known Member

Thanks again to the LPA staff for working overtime to make this happen. I know you've been working all day and we really appreciate it!

Derek

We hope you've gotten some new LPUers too :).

Theazninvasion68

Theazninvasion68 It's like blood to a vampire, our tragic desire. LPA Super VIP

Whoaa! awesome! :D

Welcome everyone! ^^.

Aditya_the_warrior_within

Aditya_the_warrior_within The Fire Rises

this is my second post in the LPA, the first being in the march madness thread.
    and the funny part is I've been here since I was in the LPU ! :p

sorry derek I love LPA, my most fav fansite after LPU but I'm a seldom poster, posting only when relevant and also I don't post anywhere else except in the LPU.
    hope no one minds :)

I will be try to be active here and in at LPL too, just let my exams get over :(

Super_Nani

Super_Nani Member

Thanks Derek!
    I like it here... it´s cool.

tobasko

tobasko Member

Hi everybody! I am listening to LP for like 7 years , but how comes, that I've never heard about this site?o__O

Last edited: Mar 11, 2010
    itrey

itrey New Member

i listend to lp since1999 or 2000!( I didn't new the exectley date) I saw them on a concert of the band deftones! I heard the first song and it hit me like a rock! I tried to get a cd but in austria the cd was not aviable! =(
    But in 2001 hybird theory was released & i was so happy about it!
    Of course i am a lpu member called itrey!
    Since that glorius day i am a linkinholik! =)

lakerlink

lakerlink New Member

The first time I heard Linkin Park was from a cousin of mine. He had the Dracula 2000 soundtrack and he let me hear One Step Closer. I was into limp bizkit at the time but the second i heard the song I was hooked. Since then I have become one of the biggest Linkin Park fan and said bye-bye to limp bizkit

john209404

john209404 New Member

LPU forever!!! LPA forever!!!

reddarkness

reddarkness New Member

Hi my frist time when i heard Linkin park was at home from my best friend and i was fascinated. The Fisrt Linkin Park song i heard was Numb this so is so cool. When i heard the song.. I can not express what I felt i only said thats my music. I hear every day when i drive with my car to school Linkin Park and at school with MP3 player.
    Linkin Park since their incredibly so!

my LPU name is Reddarkness

Derek

Your contest entry cannot be posted here. It has to be posted as a comment in the news thread! Please read the rules of the contest.

MarieShinizzle

MarieShinizzle Member

the site is awesome...haven't checked it out for a while but i think i will come check more often now :D

Derek

Yes! Please stay around. We love all the new people who have come on. Let's make LPA the biggest and most awesome LP community on the net! Invite your friends :).