a poem i wrote

Discussion in 'Your Projects' started by Gaabjuh, Aug 23, 2003.

Gaabjuh

Gaabjuh Ambient

its a poem i wrote some time ago, its kinda stupid... but just say what you think about it...

Feeling so heartless in this body, seeing the world al flowed away, feeling like everything is disappeared, wrong, stop, see that flow, going to only one thing, the one thing where they can keep there eye one....YOU
    So you are in front, looking for me, but I cant move, all the air in me flowed away, I scream for you, but I cant reach, don't you see me, I want to feel your smile in my heart, but the only thing you can do is cry...
    I screamed my heart out, I saw it lying, still beating, but without my body to control.
    God opened heaven, for my heart to stop, seeing you, but you don't see me, with all the mercy God had, He gave me a second chance, but I had to give my heart to Him, so I can live with you.
    My body flows back to you, your arms open to receive to find me, with no love... where did it go, I want to feel your touch, your smile burn in my heart, but I have non..
    So let the love we once had be burned together and be at one, to give to someone who can love, and let us rise to heaven and get my heart back, and love each other till eternity.

Chrissy

Chrissy Super Member

whoa, powerhouse poem! very good :)

Terry

Terry Yeah, but I wish you were my shadow. LPA Super Member

Wow, that's pretty good!

Andrea

Andrea best friends. LPA Addicted VIP

That's really good. ;)

Gaabjuh

Gaabjuh Ambient

Thanks... :) That means alote to me!!