50 cent dioes not suck you guys suck!

Discussion in 'Other Music' started by TheOneAndOnlySAV, Apr 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    TheOneAndOnlySAV

TheOneAndOnlySAV Banned

what the #### is wrong with all of you....had to be the white kids like my boy scrap would say... You guys are sore losers you know that your all hating on him because he beat LP in the charts....I mean you guys gotta understand something here I love LP with all my heart and soul , but you have to respect and understand that there are other artists out there who have different types of music which people happen to be interested in. That type of music is Hip Hop/ Rap why do you think LP is as popular as they are? Because theyre one of the first rock bands of their time to incorporate rap and rock in one astonishing sound. I live a couple of streets from where 50 cent smuggled drugs and rapped his what you guys call "stupid lyrics" in the corner bodegas and for those of you country kids that is a "grocery store" everything 50 says in his album is true and to the point where any person any MC for that matter has no choice but to respect him as an artist. You guys just hate because you stick to one type of music genre. I love everything from Dj Sammy to Tito Puente the Irish Tenors, 50 cent, Paula Cole etc... you have to be willing to listein to all types of genre to really admire and understand the type of music you preferably like. My preference is rock but that doesn't mean I can't love 50's stuff. I agree in the club is a very commercial and annoying song but as far as the other songs in his album, theyre all very real and factual. None of you would know that though because your not from where he's from and you dont agree with his lifestyle but even if you don't like or understand his upbringings or lifestyle, you have to love his ######' beats I mean those are some of the best rap beats I've heard in a very very long time. So don't hate people hating just makes you look weak and LP would never respect you guys beating on 50. Not only that but in a very odd and abrupt way this all begins to wine down to racism. But thats a totally different subject that I'm not going to get into.

Nikki

Nikki I have no idea what is going on LPA Super Member

it's called an opinion...and this is already being closed for obvious reasons.

No-one is jealous about anything...if they thing they suck...then that's their OPINION

..never slag anybody else off because they don't agree with you...you'll get more of it in the future trust me.

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

And who cares that you live so close to where his horrible career started? :lol:

Bryan

Bryan Guest

Actually SAV, Linkin Park kicked the sh*t out of 50 Cent on the Billboard Charts when Meteora hit stores.

Also, who in the blue hell cares where 50 Cent came from? Thats all rappers talk about these days, "I came from the Bronx, so my music is real and as hardcore as it can get". It doesn't matter where you came from when making music. Hes from New York, or wherever hes from, and his music still sucks.

Oh, and doesn't it just suck that you can't reply to this?
    Muahaha :chemist:

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

Exactly Bryan, LP outsold 50 Cent 5-1 in the first week of release, and are still selling better than him.

I suck do I? Isn't that a flame to an administrator? It's a good thing WIll gave you a warning in the other thread, I'll let this go because you've had a major brain cramp, and you need to learn from it.

How immature, why not post it in the other thread anyways? I know i wouldn't be jealous of him, because i think he's a terrible "artist".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.