Discussion in 'News' started by Joe, Oct 6, 2012.
Should've stayed to the pavement
Going to airport in 2 hours to fly to São Paulo, so excited that I'm going to see them again and it's not a festival. Hell Yeah!
I'm proud to be a Linkin Park fan. The whole band, especially Chester treated the crowd with the up most respect to ensure nothing bad happened. It reminds me of the way Rage Against The Machine sort out crowd issues. Well done to the crowd and the band.
I want this on youtube!
Mike and Dave watched a soccer game yesterday in Brazil (Fluminense x Botafogo)
The guys are really into soccer...i bet it was Dave idea!!!
Am I missing something here? Has their been an official 'Living Things World Tour' announced? I've anticipated one, as I was at the Honda Civic Tour, and they played about half of the new album only...and thought it was only a matter of time before they have a tour fully promoting the new album...not playing all of it but most of it...
Has one been announced? I understand North American dates would be a while away from being announced, but I just want to know if it's been made official yet...
The LIVING THINGS World Tour is the current world tour. It started in Mexico and then went to Argentina and now Brazil. The South African dates are also part of the tour and then whatever shows they announce for next year will also be a part of it. You can even include the shows they'll be playing alongside the Soundwave Festival in Australia part of it too. It's highly unlikely Linkin Park will be returning to these countries during this album cycle so it's considered part of the world tour.
How many hours between start?
can you see the show in streaming??? I can't >.< i can't find the link
Setlist in first post. Stream now live: http://multishow.globo.com/Shows-Ao-Vivo/
Check back for show notes!
SÃO PAULO SETLIST
TINFOIL (2012 Version)
Faint (Ext. Outro)
Given Up (Ext. Outro w/ Extra Note)
With You (2012 Ext. Intro; Ext. Scratch Outro)
Somewhere I Belong (False Start; 2012 Intro)
IN MY REMAINS
New Divide (Sing-a-long Bridge)
VICTIMIZED (w/ QWERTY)
Points Of Authority
LIES GREED MISERY
Waiting For The End (Apaches Intro w/ 'UNTIL IT BREAKS' rap; Ext. Outro]
Breaking The Habit
LOATR/SOTD/Iridescent (Ballad Medley)
LOST IN THE ECHO (2012 Intro)
Numb (Keyboard Intro; Sing-a-long Bridge; Outro 'Numb/Encore' lyrics tease (Mike/Chester); Outro Keyboard Transition)
What I've Done (Sing-a-long Outro)
One Step Closer (Ext. Outro)
BURN IT DOWN
In The End (Intro Mess-up)
Bleed It Out (Ext. Intro; Ext. Bridge w/ Beastie Boys 'Sabotage'; Ext. Outro)
- Brad started a bit early on 'Somewhere I Belong'.
- Chester let the crowd sing part of the bridge on 'New Divide'.
- Mike rapped a verse of 'UNTIL IT BREAKS' over 'Waiting For The End'.
- Mike played a piano part (the keyboard outro used in 2011) for the intro to 'Numb'.
- Chester let the crowd sing the bridge of 'Numb'.
- Mike and Chester both sang their parts of "Numb/Encore' on the outro of 'Numb'. Mike then played a piano transition into 'What I've Done'.
- Mike let the crowd sing over the piano on the outro of "What I've Done".
- Joe forgot to play the last key on the intro of 'In The End'.
- Mike went into the crowd on the bridge of 'In The End'.
- Chester had the crowd scream, "São Paulo! São Paulo!" over the intro of 'Bleed It Out'
- Third show in Brazil (9/11/04 & 11/10/10) and second time in São Paulo (First time on 9/11/04)
Not really needed but tweeting setlist here is anything happens: https://twitter.com/MarsEchelon888
is it me or is this stream very bad? its skipping around like crazy for me
Same here. I usually don't have this problem with streams.
seems to be fine for me now. must've ironed out whatever problem they were having
A lot of shit happened on Numb (Check the setlist post)
but they will do also in the end bid and bleed it out??
awesome show *-*
AWESOME concert! Shitload happened with Numb lol.
I did not watch the first half of it. Waiting to see it on Youtube tomorrow as well as a HD download later on.
Separate names with a comma.