Arlene

Oh what tangled webs we weave, from New York, USA

LPA Super Member
Arlene was last seen:
Nov 17, 2022
    1. Dean
      Dean
      Thanks. Why do you say that now though? haha

You mean tomorrow? That's convenient as I have a day off as well. I'll be on Aim or Facebook or here at some point, then.
    2. Dean
      Dean
      I'd like it if we could talk again sometime.
    3. Dean
    4. Theazninvasion68
      Theazninvasion68
      You're updated hair looks Fabulous! :D
    5. Sonic
      Sonic
      Hey. :shifty:
    6. Dean
      Dean
      Yeah. Thanks. I have tried taking normal doses but they don't help much, I basically just have to wait for them to go away by themselves.

I also went back on what I said about breaking that girl off, haha. I think I'm okay with it, though.
    7. Dean
      Dean
      I've just been getting these really bad migraines (and I mean bad) on and off over the last week or two. Maybe I should see my doctor.
    8. Dean
      Dean
      Not bad. I've just been doing the usual stuff, saw my outside of school friends at the weekend and so on. I did miss school on Friday, actually, because I was kind of sick but I'm pretty good right now.
    9. Dean
      Dean
      I actually have no idea what cosmic bowling is. :lol: But I'm glad you enjoyed yourself and that you got to see Josh.
    10. Dean
      Dean
      I think confusing is an understatement when it comes to describing how she's been. :P Thanks, though. I hope it turns out well for me now. :hug: How've you been anyway?
    11. Dean
      Dean
      That's completely fine. There's nothing new really, asides from what I posted in the "Got something..." thread. How about you? Love you too.
    12. Dean
      Dean
      I guess I missed you if you were online this morning, then. :P
    13. Dean
      Dean
      Kay. Have a good day. <3
    14. Dean
      Dean
      I'll see what I can do. It'd be nice to have a proper conversation for the first time in a while.
    15. Dean
      Dean
      3pm, I think. I usually get home about an hour after that.
    16. Dean
      Dean
      Incidentally, I have school then, haha.
    17. Dean
      Dean
      Are you likely to be on aim on Saturday morning again?
    18. Will
      Will
      I added you, pretty lady.

Mine's xwillstarrunnerx.
    19. Will
      Will
      Once the new class schedules are released for the Spring '09 semester, I'm going to apply at Kent State, just to see what happens. You're right, it is important.

I'm glad you're going to be able to spend some time with your boy soon, though. It'll be amazing, I bet. :)

Do you have AIM?
    20. Sonic
      Sonic
      Well, tonight is my last night off. Saturday, when you called me, I was partying. That turned out pretty interesting and I slept like a baby. Yesterday I lounged around, watched the race and football all day, then played Madden 09 and watched Comedy Central all night off and on.

Now I work Tuesday/Wednesday, and then I have another 3 days off since I'm using my floating holiday for Saturday so I can watch the race, ha.
  • About

Birthday:
    May 22
    Home Page:
    http://hs.facebook.com/profile.php?id=718955020
    Sales Associate
    Working, Enjoying Life, Family Across the Nightingale Floor, The Grapes of Wrath, The Great Gatsby,

Interact

Signature

I wanna cut through my skin​
    And pull you within​
    My heart burns like the SUN
    As our flesh becomes ONE
    I n t h e d a r k n e s s