Messy Marj was last seen:
Jul 22, 2015
    1. Tim
      Tim
      I'll be proud as soon as the extra 15 or 20 pounds goes away. :P

Does that sound shallow? :lol:
    2. Tim
      Tim
      I had a really bad diet. I ate lots of fried foods and hamburgers. Stuff like that. Plus, I wasn't very active for many years. I regret doing that now, and I wish I would've taken better care of myself.

Better late than never, I guess.
    3. Tim
      Tim
      I want to get down to about 155-160 pounds, and I weigh about 175 now. So, another month or two and I will have, likely, reached that goal.

*crosses fingahs* :lol:
    4. Tim
      Tim
      That's true, but I can't buy too much. You see, even the clothes I bought two months ago don't fit me very well. Neither does the belt I bought, then.

I keep making everything obsolete. xD
    5. Tim
      Tim
      Monday is usually laundry day, for me. Which means I have to wear some old clothes that don't fit because the new ones are being washed. I feel like some poor kid wearing stuff that's three sizes (or more) too big. :lol:
    6. Tim
      Tim
      Yeah, I never do shit on Sundays. :lol:

I just spend the whole day hating the fact that the next day is Monday, hahaha.
    7. Tim
      Tim
      Oh. :lol:

Well, that's more than I've done today, lol. *gives you cookie*

I'm doing alright. I'm also out of energy today. Not like I've done anything to warrant that, though. xD
    8. Tim
      Tim
      Was today exhausting? :hug:
    9. Tim
      Tim
      [IMG]
      COOKIE COOKIE COOOKIE!!!!

...I'm bored. :lol:
    10. Omar
      Omar
      Then you missed some good moments lol.

Any other french movies I should see? I liked La Haine, if you've seen that. It's by Matheiu Kassovitz (actor in Amelie and Munich)
    11. Omar
      Omar
      Amelie was not as good as I had heard. It didn't really have much of a story, and I got really tired of the constant sepia tone. But I still want to see a Very Long Engagement. That looks good.

Munich was a little better, but definetly too long. I guess it's the kind of movie that's important for Muslims and Jews but not so much for everyone else. :lol: Syriana was much better, though.
    12. Gitsnik
      Gitsnik
      Chalut biloute. Comment cha va?
    13. Omar
      Omar
      Hi! I'm home (finally) and I got an A in chemistry! :)
    14. Jesse
      Jesse
      I'm at home have 2 blankets and am still cold
    15. Jesse
      Jesse
      weird. =P

I'mmm coooolld
    16. Jesse
      Jesse
      ewww i HATE cleaning haha
    17. Jesse
      Jesse
      I'm a bit sleepy too and it's only 6 pm.. but i can't really sleep. haha. So, your day was great?
    18. Jesse
      Jesse
      Having intercourse.. .jk jk ..looking for sum food :lol: what are YOU doing?
    19. Jesse
      Jesse
      Pickles are for pregnant people.. haha anyway pickles, no, ham yes, mustard.. no :lol:
    20. Jesse
      Jesse
      I'm alive! Well, maybe. How are you?
  • About

Birthday:
    September 16