Share This Page

Melis

when you're feeling empty, keep me in your memory, 26, from Germany

LPA Super Member
Melis was last seen:
Mar 12, 2017
    1. Zane
      Zane
      I don't know if mine or yours is worse. Both suck end of story :lol:. My parents are Asian, so they struggle to socialize and even communicate. They have a temper and rarely acknowledge me for anything I do. It makes my life just a pain in the ass around them to be honest. I've gotten used to it but it's kind of one reason why I like being away from home. I get more from my friends than my family.
    2. Zane
      Zane
      More family issues really than the stress of school. I've always been fine with stress.
    3. Zane
      Zane
      Busy, as usual. Tough days to great days. A lot of that back and forth with parents and college stuff. It's a lot of really important things happening all at once. Chaos in my head really.
    4. Zane
      Zane
      So how are ya?
    5. Zane
      Zane
      It's better to be the better person Melis :)
    6. Zane
      Zane
      Well, I'm not sure you're making any friends by acting that way. Just be better then them but you don't need to go ahead insulting them. True or not.
    7. Zane
      Zane
      Yeah. I run easily 500 miles on a pair of shoes in 4-5 months of the season. So I need new shoes. Then I run three seasons a year so three shoes haha.

And you call them Schlampe right? :shifty: hahaha

And LMAO means laugh my ass off
    8. Zane
      Zane
      I get shoes way too often. I'll buy 2-3 shoes every year because I run. It's crazy hot fast I destroy shoes.

And hahahaha....that's the girls that we call "slutty" here. The one's who dress all sexual. LMAO
    9. Excelerate
      Excelerate
      Hahaha...Yeah I love music...I live with music :D...
    10. Zane
      Zane
      Whatever feels best to you is the correct choice. I like wearing Nike's throughout the day because they feel nice as walking shoes and look great but running is still Asics for me.

High heels, haha, I have nothing against them. It really depends on the moment for me. If it's casual then high heels just seem out of place. But if formal then I think they're great on a girl.
    11. Zane
      Zane
      Well I know more about running shoes hahaha. I like Asics for running but it all depends on your foot shape and your running form.
    12. Zane
      Zane
      Once you run for a sport you become a professional at it haha. Like how I know more about shoes than girls (but only running shoes) and how I know all about healthy eating and muscles (mainly lower half)
    13. Zane
      Zane
      You just said that your pants "they ate always too short". Ate me's had eaten. But yeah, this is what happens when you are a growing girl Melis hahaha. it get's better in the next few years unless you just can't stop growing hahaha :)

Hahaha, don't eat chocolates right after running :D. The rule is 30 mins prior and 30 mins after you exercise. That's when your body absorbs the most nutrients. So if you eat chocolates right after running then your body absorbs all that. But if you ate healthy like protein and carbohydrates then your body grows stronger from that nutrient. Protein increases muscle growth and carbohydrates help with energy.
    14. Excelerate
      Excelerate
      Just click on the 'About Me' on my profile & you'll find everything ;)...
      :)
    15. Zane
      Zane
      Being tall is just as good as being short Melis :D Short girls can be cute and tall girls can be beautiful. Everyone's different.

And I think you mean that you "are not in shape" not sharp haha. And it's never too late to get in shape. I had a friend who was quite overweight. Some 210 pounds. It was tough but he joined our school's Cross Country team and ran all season very hard. From all that sweating he lost so much weight that he's now 170 and looks completely different. It's possible. All it takes is hard work and commitment. And I think you've got!
    16. Zane
      Zane
      I've never done a foreign exchange because then you spend an entire year away and you are technically a year behind in school. I'm too busy for that. Plus, since I've already lived in so many countries it doesn't matter to me so much to spend the money for that.

And no, I spoke with her a lot. She actually sat right next to me haha. So I got to speak with her a lot.

You don't look quite as tall in your photo but then again the photos I've seen of you are all either close ups or super far away. It's impossible to tell haha
    17. Zane
      Zane
      I'm annoyed with a lot haha. But don't hate them. I like them too...sometimes :P.

Yeah we have foreign exchange students every year. We get them from all over the place from China to Korea to Germany to Brazil and Argentina and Sweden. It's really fun. But yeah she was ASIAN!

Wow...now I feel short. I hope I didn't mess up my calculations from Feet to Meters
    18. YoMarques
      YoMarques
      It's okay, thank you! And you're welcome :3
    19. Zane
      Zane
      Hahaha. When I lived in Germany, I lived in a really small town and there were just zero Asians. It was really awkward at times because everyone would stare :lol:. But now there are Chinese people everywhere. And you live just happen to live by Asians!...Lucky you haha. Reminds me of the German Foreign Exchange students that my school had a few years back. We found out that a German Exchange Student would be joining my math class but she turned out to be ASIAN. We were all just like "Whhaat????". HAHAHA.

And why so many Asians? Was it for like a tourist thing or are there just that many Asians there?
      And I think you mean her "height" was 1.3-1.4 meters. And then you are asking me how "tall" I am. And no, I am not that short haha. That'd be tiny for a guy my age. I'm around 1.7-1.75. It's been a while since I checked my height :lol:
    20. Excelerate
      Excelerate
      You like Nu Metal or hip hop??...
  • About

Birthday:
    Mar 15, 1998 (Age: 26)
    Going to school.
    I'm cool.

Music.

Interact

Signature

[​IMG]