Share This Page

Melis

when you're feeling empty, keep me in your memory, 26, from Germany

LPA Super Member
Melis was last seen:
Mar 12, 2017
    1. Zane
      Zane
      Hahaha, yeah, I'm the life of summer itself.
      Anyhow, I just came back from being outside with my friend. It is dramatically hotter than I expected. It actually feels like the heat is stingy my arms!
    2. Zane
      Zane
      You should just enjoy your summer as well :)
    3. Zane
      Zane
      Don't worry. If you miss me that much then I'll spend a whole day talking with you on here when I get back!
    4. Zane
      Zane
      Well we haven't decided if we're doing it yet. And it'd only be for three days
    5. Zane
      Zane
      Awww. :D It's not crap though. It's part of the experience of camping. haha
      My friend and I will go canoeing, running, hiking, mountain climbing, hot dog cooking, bon fires....and the whole time we'll be singing Linkin Park.
      No joke, we did that last year in the middle of the lake haha. When They Come for Me chorus :P
    6. Flagrare
      Flagrare
      Haha. Good to know that my opinion is of some importance. :)
      And yes, I will always be honest to you. :D
    7. Zane
      Zane
      Sadly probably not. It really is in the middle of nowhere haha. Forest, trees, trees, trees, mosquitos, BBQs, bratwursts, and BEARS. That'll be it. Are you going to miss me? ;)
    8. Zane
      Zane
      I'll try to give you a quick geography lesson on my region. So I live in MN which is wayy north in central America. Next to Canadian border and Lake Superior (5 great lakes). We are known as the land of ten thousand lakes but it's more like 70,000 lakes. And there's a big national park up north that has a lake and it's the beginning of the Mississippi River. I've wanted to go camping there for a while so that's the plan!
    9. Zane
      Zane
      Ipod Touch! Kick butt! I'm currently working on fixing a few cars. Planning a possible camping trip.
      Nothing to crazy haha.
    10. Zane
      Zane
      Your choice :) I like both.
      So how was your first day of Summer?
    11. Flagrare
      Flagrare
      This is fine too, but I rather the one with sunglasses. It's more stylish and mysterious. :D
    12. Zane
      Zane
      Well this one I get to see your face :D
      But if you feel more comfortable with the old one that's your choice.
      Like Ree, make your picture a rarity! The guys will be all super jealous :P
    13. Flagrare
      Flagrare
      Hahaha. Got it! Try to be in the posts someday. :D

Well, actually the history have a little bit relationship to Linkin Park. I attended to Linkin Park's concert in 2010 in Brazil. But it was in a huge festival. In this festival I knew a band called Avenged Sevenfold (I had never heard before). I loved the their show! And then, their vocalist, M. Shadows, impressed me with his style. He was wearing this sunglasses (actually this is a picture of that day), and I felt that "I HAD TO HAVE THIS SUNGLASSES!". I know. This is ridiculous, but..

[thumb]http://sp8.fotolog.com/photo/56/46/102/macacones_fotos/1286929880432_f.jpg[/thumb]

:D
    14. Zane
      Zane
      You posted in your own messages haha. I think you look very very pretty. And there's that 14 year old cuteness :D
    15. Melis
      Melis
      So...??
    16. Zane
      Zane
      I'll look forward to it!
    17. Zane
      Zane
    18. Flagrare
      Flagrare
      Haha. So, do you check the threads? You are always in the shoutbox and I don't remember of see you in a post. :)

Haha! Thank you, about my picture. :awesome:

Is really cool that we have the same sunglasses! haha. :awesome: Actually there's a history behind this glasses and the reason that I bought it. :P
    19. Zane
      Zane
      Gasthof zur Gemutlichkeit....mmmhmmm.
    20. Zane
      Zane
      I'm hungry now too hahaha.
  • About

Birthday:
    Mar 15, 1998 (Age: 26)
    Going to school.
    I'm cool.

Music.