Derek was last seen:
Jun 4, 2023
    1. Holiday
      Holiday
      I spent everything I had on my computer lol
    2. Holiday
      Holiday
      hahah at least you can play! lol!

Nah.. no job.. gonna maybe when I finally get my letters of reccomendation! *crosses fingers for awesome job*
    3. Tim
      Tim
      Can you change my name back to Timothy?

Much appreciated.
    4. tROCKS24
      tROCKS24
      hey for next Linkin Park video, is it okay to inc. LPA members? they can send me video through email and i can do editing on the computer. you can be in the video as well. ill be thinking of ideas* it is true tho i am a slow thinker* :lol: tell me what you think** and it'll be a tribute
    5. Hybrid
      Hybrid
      Thank you Derek! You're the best!
    6. Hybrid
      Hybrid
      Would it be asking too much to shorten my username to 'Hybrid'?
    7. Hybrid
      Hybrid
      I know! I'm trying to figure out who it was... I was all "looks like the lpassociation people are here..." haha. And yes, this was, sadly, before I was a current everyday visiting member on here.
    8. Hybrid
      Hybrid
      I was wondering because I remembered seeing some one there with a black LPA shirt on... I thought perhaps it was you...
    9. Hybrid
      Hybrid
      By chance, did you go to the LPU Summit in Chicago?
    10. Holiday
      Holiday
      Grr... every time I try to submit a score for any one of those nifty games the forum kicks me out and makes me re-sign in ... and of course it doesn't submit my score... why is this? I shouldn't be getting kicked off.. I know it used to work...
    11. Holiday
      Holiday
      hello hello! Just got a nifty new laptop and thought I'd pop in. :D
    12. Omar
      Omar
      I try to check in every few days, but I don't really know what to post. The only people I really talk to on the boards is staff lol.

EDIT: actually, it's just you lmao.
    13. Omar
      Omar
      Hey, got your txt. I was working so I couldn't reply.

What's up?
    14. BlackedOut
      BlackedOut
      Metallica :awesome:
    15. BlackedOut
      BlackedOut
      Hey, Just wondering can I change my Username?
    16. Benjamin
      Benjamin
      I tried to find the thread we met on but couldn't find it :/. It was hilarious as I recall.
    17. Benjamin
      Benjamin
      What a random question, haha.

I had never met/seen the guy in my life. We met on LPA. It was one hell of a coincidence, haha.
    18. Vriska
      Vriska
      I have been trying to think about alternatives about the wiki.

The spambots have the ability to defeat capcha. And I don't want to make it difficult for users to make edits.. we are already don't have enough editors/viewers and the wiki isn't mature enough to block new page creation... (on that note, I was about to make a thread researching why this is). I cannot think of anything besides a lockdown, which is overkill. I'll just ride with it unless I can think of an actual solution. ..
    19. Bennington_Hahn
      Bennington_Hahn
      Awesome, perfect! Great idea adding all the motherf**ers and all the 'Ahhh' chanting as well. Makes it more fun to read! xD
    20. ShinodaTwin
      ShinodaTwin
      No problem, I like this site as well. Awesome job. :)
  • About

Birthday:
    Oct 6, 1986 (Age: 37)
    Home Page:
    http://www.lpassociation.com
    Administrator/Owner
    Music, Graphic arts, Lyrics, Video Games, Photography, Sports, Self Expression, Chatting Playing Vid

Signature

The LPA is self funded. We support our hosting costs out of pocket and through ads, and although we do not expect our users to donate...any monetary contribution helps.
    To donate towards hosting costs and help support the site, please click on the Donate button below.

[​IMG]

Check Out AltWire - My Latest Project

Formerly known as Derek