May 20, 1989 (Age: 34)

Share This Page

Ree

a female witch., Female, 34, from London | Essex

LPA Administrator
    1. Joe
      Joe
      What the hell?! :lol:

You have some incredible stalking abilities! ...and no, it seriously doesn't exist anymore! I can't find it anywhere. I ate all three of my Bueno's though. :kappa:
    2. Joe
      Joe
      Damn, you got me! I mean, maybe it is, maybe it isn't. I wish my hair was as golden as Kapatress'.
    3. Joe
      Joe
      Hahahaha, I'm not going to tell you straight out, Ree! The ambiguity of the Kapatress is half the charm! Maybe I'll tell you one day under the right circumstances, but right now, I don't think you can handle the Kapatress truth! :P
    4. Joe
      Joe
      Hahahaha! Now that is some serious ninja work!

However, I have an explanation! I viewed your profile to send you a message, I was going to opt for the Kappatress specifically, however, I didn't have the image code! SO, I then exited your page to go to the shoutbox because the shoutbox remembers everything I've ever typed in there, so I scrolled through my [IMG]

I hope this makes up for it.
    5. Joe
      Joe
      :seaman:
    6. Blackee Dammet
      Blackee Dammet
      I'm tired, boss. Tired of bein' on the road, lonely as a sparrow in the rain. Tired of not ever having me a buddy to be with, or tell me where we's coming from or going to, or why. Mostly I'm tired of people being ugly to each other. I'm tired of all the pain I feel and hear in the world everyday. There's too much of it. It's like pieces of glass in my head all the time. Can you understand?
    7. Blackee Dammet
      Blackee Dammet
      Crash Bandicoot is the shit.
    8. tROCKS24
      tROCKS24
      i choose this song because i wanted to dance to a fast song. i like little hip-hop--this 1 ive been listening 2 mostly bc of study for the video*. i enjoy more of rock :D oh and i got my first tweet and first two buzzes :D from Linkin Park-Runaway ht video. :D
    9. tROCKS24
      tROCKS24
      let me know if it'll play. i found out that it is blocked in some countries. that is the only bad news :(
    10. tROCKS24
      tROCKS24
    11. Jesse
      Jesse
      Keppa will never NOT come. :kappa:

:lol:
    12. Jesse
      Jesse
      [IMG]

There is your Buckingham Palace Guard ma'am. Erect and jolted with sarcasm aplenty. :kappa:
    13. Jesse
      Jesse
      So that makes up for my kappa fail earlier today, does it not? :kappa:
    14. Jesse
      Jesse
      [IMG] stares at you obliviously.
    15. Jesse
      Jesse
      This is a message. It doesn't bite. Unless you don't feed it.
      So I suggest feeding the message if you value your ability to not feel excruciating pain.

That is all.

- Afro guy

I mean

- Jesse.
    16. tROCKS24
      tROCKS24
      oh, i think i c. so LPA is just for fans only?? i had no idea. I thought that LP was included. yeah yeah, sorry for the confusion. this is my first time being a member on a fansite. i didnt understand. :(
    17. tROCKS24
      tROCKS24
      oh my, thank u for the clearification. :awesome: and for the interview, i asked on LPA shoutbox if MKH was Mike Shinoda and they said "Yes and to keep it a secret." thanks so much. ;) ill be sure to change up on the essay tonight. i forgot to add that LPA is a fansite. Ill be sure to mention that.
    18. MKH
      MKH
      HOW ABOUT I STUFF YOU INTO MY SIG?
    19. Zak
      Zak
      Haha awesome.
      Done!
    20. Agent
      Agent
      THERE!
      [IMG]
  • About

Birthday:
    May 20, 1989 (Age: 34)
    I'm a girl. I like burgers and chocolate.

Signature

:hahn: Got a sweet Asian chick, she go Lo Mein :hahn: