When They Come For Me

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by Jeff, Sep 8, 2010.

DJWillias

DJWillias New Member

but it seems like an insult to Old fans, thats not so cool, but i still agree with him, the mother fucker is just too much but i agree...

SebbyC

SebbyC Member

I'm not making a statement for or against here, but I think he needs to remember who put him where he is today.

That's all the people posting on these boards. Whether you like or dislike their new style is immaterial, and certainly people shouldn't be put down over their views.

Brandon

Brandon I was Ree's 100th follower on Twitter.

He isn't dissing anybody who likes that music. He's dissing people who constantly complain that that is the ONLY music they should ever make. I would have huge problems with that too, whether I had become famous or not.

SebbyC

SebbyC Member

Fair point. I think I took that track too literally!

I'm on the fence about this album right now, but then I was with M2M, and Meteora before that. Clearly I still need more time!

Requiem1394

Requiem1394 Well-Known Member

Prepare to have your mind blown... well, not really, but it made me laugh.

The moment I heard this song I thought, "Hey... this reminds me of a certain video game from my childhood..."

So check this shit out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fm0Mg0T2Sl0

Benjamin

Benjamin LPA team LPA Super VIP

The song gets a little better after each listen. I realize that lyrically it fucks shit up but the overall sound of it needs a lot of listens for me. Does anyone care to interpret what the aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa chorus represents?

NateXY

NateXY I was by your side, powerless.

Indian people singing.
    Nah, maybe its meant to be shouting? Because Mike says, And all the people say aaaahhh.....
    Maybe, since the song is directed to the old LP fans the people are shouting aaaah because they want the old LP back?