LPAssociation.com, LPLive.net, & LPTimes.com Exclusive Contests!

Discussion in 'News' started by Derek, Jun 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TapRooT

TapRooT New Member

Which Linkin Park music video is your favorite and why?"
    My favorite LP video is From The Inside. It matches the song perfectly and I love it's agression.

2. Firefly

Firefly Well-Known Member

It's a tough choice, but my favorite music video by Linkin Park is What I've Done.
    Basically because of the great topic PLUS the great realization of the video. The lyrics fit nearly perfect to the clips, but what gave me the chills was the mixture of a topic that's really important for me and LP rocking and screaming for mercy. The video awakes so many different emotions within me, like sadness, hopelessness, anger, but also a will to jump off my chair and just DO something to achieve forgiveness and to make anything a little bit better than it is.
    They did a great job on this.

3. Felipeintheend

Felipeintheend Well-Known Member

Which Linkin Park music video is your favorite and why?

My fav is Point Of Authority, i love it because it show us live footages from Ozzfest and a lot of other shows

4. Naazon

Naazon Well-Known Member

"Which Linkin Park music video is your favorite and why?"

Simply Faint. I have never seen anything like that before and the song just rocks. I love it. The bullet proof vest just topps the film clip for me. The fact they chose to do it with the LPU Fans, even though i was not there makes it even more special for the band.

5. AlexonlyAlex

AlexonlyAlex Member

My favourite music video by Linkin Park is probably Papercut. Because it's the best directed and the best connected to the song video they have so far.

6. LPSebi

LPSebi New Member

In the End video. Very artistic, fits the band perfectly at that time, mike's rapping is great, chester is badass, the rain at the end beautiful.

7. VictorLPWE

VictorLPWE Well-Known Member

Breaking The Habit

It was not the first clip I saw Linkin Park. But I loved the music, then buy the DVD single (which, in Brazil, it is rare to find to buy, then had to import), I saw the incredible work done: many designers working in this amazing clip. Several cameras filming the movement of the band in a studio and then a trip to Japan to talk with the team that would do this magic.

Note: I apologize, but I do not write in English. So I used the Google translator to be able to send the message.

8. zacknorwood

zacknorwood New Member

This is a pretty hard question since they have several videos that are awesome. I would have to say that my favorite video is "From the Inside."

9. raaaaphy

raaaaphy New Member

My favourite video is Leave Out All The Rest, because I just love the atmosphere. It is really cool to see how they are flying around in space, and I really like the situation with the big sun. This video is just so amazing at creating this space atmo, I think Hahn did a really great job on this video.

10. Nadia_LP_Cobain

Nadia_LP_Cobain New Member

My favourite Linkin Park music video is "What I've Done" because it has a meaning for the world.The distaster of the world from the environment pollution,the wars,the hunger but at the same time they showing us that we can start again and change the world.
    Linkin Park continue to doing your best for the world cause you are the best!
    I wish all the people start thinking like you about the world.

Good luck to all the LP fans!
    Greets from Greece!!

11. LPit

LPit New Member

good question, My favourite one is A place for my head live in texas, because of it's power and the near to the fans.
    But if "live" is not allowed my favourite one is breaking the habbit, because this video made me be a real fan of linkin park many years ago.

12. sonof0228

sonof0228 Member

I would have to say "From The Inside"
    Because I like how its like a riot going on in the background,
    And the little boy is in the middle of it and
    I like it when the little boy screams :)

13. Katerina_LP

Katerina_LP New Member

I actually love all of Linkin Park’s videos because of their creativity and awesome effects, so this is probably the hardest question to answer. But I have to say that if I have to choose one, I’d choose Breaking The Habit as my favorite video! I believe it’s an amazing unique video, pretty different from the other LP videos because of its anime style. Also it absolutely fits to the lyrical idea of song, it’s well made and atmospheric. And the idea of presenting the end of some stories in the beginning of the video and then going backwards is very clever and interesting. These are some of the reasons why I conceder Breaking The Habit as one of the best videos of all time!

14. LPepe

LPepe New Member

difficult questiom ...... i think that my favorite LP video is BREAKING THE HABIT because first i love animes and second i like the plot of the video as the time turns back !!!!!!!!!!!! but of course all the LP videos are awesome !!!!!!!

15. Monk Predator04

Monk Predator04 New Member

Which Linkin Park music video is your favourite and why?
    My favourite LP video is the first their video that I've seen on the TV, it's Numb. I like it very much because from the first time it's very energetic and intense, and, as an acquaintance with this great band, it had really huge influence on my future music preferences.

16. peni_lp

peni_lp New Member

My favorite LP music video is Numb it's amazing. It's so real

17. Rhinestone

Rhinestone

Papercut
    I like it cause it's so mysterious, paranoid and gloomy. I also love Chester's mohawk ;)

18. Shedar

Shedar New Member

mhm... i think my favorite LP Music video is Breaking the habit... i think it's a very special music video which differs from every other music video. I think you can feel the emotions, that this song brings with it much better if you have a look at this video and i'm always a bit melancholic every time i watch the music video of BTH

19. Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

While we are very thankful for the amount of entries we've received, and are very happy to see the amount of new registrations we've had to the boards...it is somewhat disappointing to see such a high level of free-loaders who are signing up to these boards, merely to enter the contest...but aren't sticking around to contribute to our community. While we understand that posting on a forum may not be for everyone, much of the reason behind requiring people to reply to the post was to encourage people to join our community, start posting here, and then to become an active member of this community. It took a lot of work to make this contest happen, and all we ask is for people to please stick around after this is all over. Even if you are not a winner, these boards are a great place to be a part of and we'd really like to see you guys around. Please don't be a freeloader :).

20. KennyMG

KennyMG New Member

My favorite LP music video would have to be New Divide. I think all the visual effects in the video are just amazing, and I love how the Transformers 2 footage is intertwined with the band performing in one of the versions of the music video. The video just fits the song very well. Lastly, I have to say I’m glad it was included on the Transformers 2 double disc DVD.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.