LPAssociation.com, LPLive.net, & LPTimes.com Exclusive Contests!

Discussion in 'News' started by Derek, Jun 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. threewingedfury

threewingedfury New Member

I'd have to say that Leave Out All the Rest is my favorite music video. It actually has some sort of story line and doesn't involve random pictures of destruction, politics and media. The entire band has some part in the video, and not just Chester. The whole idea of a band in space is just something I had never imagined before seeing this video. It's definitely not their average music video.

2. ToddWilliamson

ToddWilliamson Well-Known Member

My favourite Linkin Park video is Faint.
    It's such a high energy video that conveys the song's energy brilliantly.
    It was cool for the LPU to be involved and the silhouettes had such a cool effect.
    The shot of the band playing at the end finished it off nicely.

3. hawk

hawk because the internet LPA Super VIP

Which Linkin Park music video is your favorite and why?
    I'd have to say Leave Out All The Rest. May not have been the most action packed Linkin Park music video but it offered great visual effects, as well as a really cool visual moment as the band stood in front of the burning sun. Also the fact that the whole band takes part in the music video, and that there is actually something to it. That with the combination of the song is why Leave Out All The Rest is my favorite Linkin Park music video.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2010
  4. Ricky_92

Ricky_92 New Member

Which Linkin Park music video is your favourite and why?
    My favourite Linkin Park video of all time has to be Crawling.The contrast of dark and light images at the beginning and end of the clip to symbolise hope is amazing. Thats why it has been my all time favourite video.

5. Ginger

Ginger Orangutan LPA VIP

This isn't a easy decision with the great quality of all LP video's. But i have to go with From the Inside. The story of that boy is close to amazing. The riot going on around Linkin Park playing is epic and would have been very hard to organize. With the song playing along to events going on is awesome. The detail right down to the last scared person running for their safety is perfect.

6. ::aLex::

::aLex:: Guest

"Which Linkin Park music video is your favorite and why?"

My favorite Linkin Park video is "From the inside".
    The location is great and the story too.
    And of course I love the powerful bridge and I get every time a goose flesh.
    So I can say this video is full of power and feeling.
    Mr. Hahn did a great job :)

greetz alex

7. big_bad_lukas

big_bad_lukas Well-Known Member

You guys are fucking amazing!! :)

Anyway my anwser.

Best LP video.... thats a really really tough one i have to say as all videos are really awsome but since i have to pick ill say that From the Inside is my favorite one. The reason is simple. I just love the song. love the power of it. and the video shows the power of the song really well.... i also love a bit of destruction etc LOL so the video is really fun to watch and its suits the song very well!!

Good luck everyone :)

8. Flozuki

Flozuki LPA VIP LPA VIP

:)

Damn, there are a lot LPvideos i love.

But the first in my mind was Breaking the habit. I love the style, thought a lot about the single short stories and also would like to see the rest of the city because the design was awesome =)

9. Milena

Milena New Member

My favorite is Leave Out All The Rest! It has a nice story, and it's very imaginative. And it's so different from the other videos, so it's nice to see the band in a different environment! I like it because the video is something I could never think that LP would make! :)

10. nike724

nike724 Member

What I've done is my favourite LP video. The first single of minutes to midnight needed to have a good video, and it was perfect. All of the footage and the band playing live. I personally loved it!

11. Steve

Steve Active Member

My favourite has always been Faint. Massively high energy which totally reflects the song, I just love the way that when you see it live the whole audience gets to re-enact the video!

12. vickyLP

vickyLP Member

my favourite music video is Papercut...it was the first LP video i've ever seen and that's what made me stack with them! :'))

13. minuteforce

minuteforce Danny's not here, Mrs. Torrance. LPA Team

The video for "From The Inside" is my favourite Linkin Park video 'cause I love the cinematography in it and the colour tones in it, and "From The Inside" also my favourite song off "Meteora", so, yeah. ;)

When I first heard there was a video for the song, I was really, like, genuinely excited to see it, and I haven't really felt quite the same intense anticipation for any other LP video since that one (though excitement for the "Breaking The Habit" video came close). I still remember that feeling every time I watch the video, it's something I cherish. :)

14. skear

skear New Member

Question: "Which Linkin Park music video is your favorite and why?"

Answer: My favourite Linkin Park video is "Crawling" because this is the video it all started with for me. I can so clearly remember when I saw the video for the first time about 9 years ago. It was the moment I was first flashed by Linkin Park and their music. I like the dark atmosphere displayed and the strong emotions it deals with. I especially like the moment when Chester and the actress are only seperated by the ice. I think the pictures and metaphors it plays with are great, all the ice as a prison of soul and the dark make up which is washed away by the actress. The music box as a symbol of a vicious circle, of spinning round all life. The melting ice for breaking out off the imprisonment. The roses for the though still remaining life and love in a disturbed, suppressed and abused soul.

Crawling and its video really changed my life and so it is the best to me, although there are lots of other great videos by Linkin Park.

Greatings from Germany
    Skear

15. AkiLP

AkiLP New Member

Okay.. I think my favourite Linkin Park music video is.. Crawling. Why? Because I love the the special effects of crystals that form around the young woman of the video who closes off to the rest of the world. I love that in the end of the video the crystals recede and she returns to live.
    And I love the "Fortress of Solitude" in which Linkin Park perform. Another amazing effect is the contact between Chester and the girl from the minute 2. Amazing Video!

16. xxxlyra

xxxlyra New Member

Q: Which Linkin Park music video is your favorite and why?

A: My favorite has to be "Numb". Partly it is because it was my first LP music video ever, and it officially made me a fan. Secondly, when i watched the video, i was going through a hard time, my life was a mess and Numb just gave me a sense of clarity and made me the person i am today. Lastly, i love the color of the "Numb" video, and i love churches. So.. :]

17. lordabay

lordabay New Member

According to me, "From The Inside." Chester and Mike's attitudes that in this video first factor for be a best.

18. Jolan

Jolan New Member

Definitely 'Leave Out All The Rest'! Just the idea of LP in space matched perfectly with the song!
    The efects were great and very realistic. The hologram game was funny and Mike flying around in a spacesuit was even more!
    I don't care if people say that Jedi rule the Galaxy, for me LP rules!!! They would kick Darth Vader's ass!!!

Jolan

19. No sense

No sense nothing

My favorite Linkin Park music video is In The End because it’s unusual

20. VinceArth

VinceArth New Member

There are so many videos of LP that i love, and not only for the song itself, but i have to say that "Given up" is my favorite video.

The first sing you see is hands up going with the rythm, first that is just awesome. The blend of those hands, the key sound and the intro with guitar is a little bit like when you're angry, you first keep everything for you and then, when the second guitar come, the drums, and the bass, it's just awesome, you can get everything out. The bass during the verse sound awesome too, like the guitar just let the scene to Chester's voice and then get back in the chorus. The chorus, yeah, it's awesome, if it's not perfect, Chester's scream just get me mad, there are so beautiful and get so well with the melody. The bridge come just as the intro to me, first it's not loud and then it gets heavy. Then there's Chester's scream when he ends the bridge on "Misery" and hold his scream for 18 seconds, to me, it just tells how long could a misery last.
    Yeah i know i speak about the music, but a music video is in two parts : music and video (as the words say).
    Then we came to the video, which was filmed during a live at London i think. Whatever, first, it's like we're in the crowd, with every people, like one, to get on the song. And all along the song, the video is cut very often and it looks like there's many many camera. You know, you can see the hands of the crowd, then Brad, then Rob, then Phoenix, Joe, Mike or Chester. The video is a sort of mess, camera shots change every 2 or 3 seconds, but match perfectly with the song to me. Also the different effects applied to the video just make the video a little more a real mess. During the bridge, Chester go in the crowd to sing, it means a lot : he shares his feelings with every people there.
    That's also why I love this video, it's live, there's something between the fans here and the band. LP succeeded in this video to make things like they are in live. It's just awesome to see how people could get mad, as i do, when they heard the song, even me, when i sing the lyrics.

I really don't know why i can tell so much thing about one video, but it's so a great song.
    This video means so much (as the music does) to me. That's the only thing why i love that video, it speaks to me.

Vince.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.