LPAssociation.com, LPLive.net, & LPTimes.com Exclusive Contests!

Discussion in 'News' started by Derek, Jun 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    bman12

bman12 New Member

My Favorite Video would be New Divide because of the energy that you feel when you watch it and because of the special effects.
    Plus chester and the band gave a really good performance

MarieShinizzle

MarieShinizzle Member

My favourite music video is the Numb music video because in my opinion it's very emotional and it tells a story i can really relate to so i even feel like seeing myself in that video sometimes :) it's the best! (of course i like the other ones as well )

lpfmfan

lpfmfan On My Own

Which Linkin Park music video is your favorite and why?

My favorite music video..that's hard, probably From the Inside, even though I love them all, but the FTI video gives off so much energy, I love it. I feel like screaming too, I'm usually very quiet so I guess this video makes me want to scream and then everything will be alright. I feel energized again when I hear the song/watch the music video. :D

Kobzone

Kobzone New Member

"Which Linkin Park music video is your favorite and why?"

My favorite LP video is Breaking The Habit. I really loved that anime-styled band members and unusual 'plot'. Besides, BTH is my favorite song. That's why I choose this video as the best one

Storm

Storm Well-Known Member

Which Linkin Park music video is your favorite and why?

As hard the question is, I do agree with Breaking the Habit because it contains a whole story behind the scene. Graphicaly, the anime was between the best I've ever seen, even more than some japanese serie masterpieces. The effects were sublime and the last touch is given by the design of the band. To see LP in anime version is as particular as their 8-bit version, and it gives you the idea of how creative this band can be in-and-outside the music. Also Breaking the Habit was my favorite song for several years and I passed a lot of important moments with it. The dvd of the single and the making of are also very pleasant to watch, I am happy I bought it that time.
    Between the "human" version of their videos, What I've Done is top notch. The motion of the members, the camera angles turning around them, the world crysis... it all just wraps your eyes and mind to the screen.

Ophelia

Ophelia LPA Super VIP LPA Super VIP

My favorite LP video and why.

It would have to be In the End. The artistic feel of the video is amazing, the set design is still one of the best ones I have ever seen in a video.

emr331

emr331 New Member

My favorite Linkin Park Video has to be Faint. Not only is it my favorite song, the video captures the energy and power of the song while also showcasing Linkin Park's amazing ability to put on a live performance. :headbang:

franny_lp

franny_lp New Member

This is not an easy question for me cause I like each and every one of LP's awesome videos, but if I had to choose one, it would be Papercut. The video is very relevant to the song, because the lyrics talk about an individual haunted by Paranoia, and in the video you can see twisted things that might be the cause of the Paranoia. And you can also see the little blue man running across the room for a split second which represents the individual. I also like the kitchen that is filled with the song's lyrics all over the walls, which gives more suspense to the video. Even the fact that Mike Shinoda painted the portrait on the wall makes this video special. And personally I think that Mike's streched fingers and Rob's face melt are epic! And last but not least, all the band memebers look amazing in it! I just love Chester's red mahawk!

Cheers,
    Franny

Jacrid

Jacrid New Member

Just like the Linkin Park live moments, the Linkin Park Albums and anything else concerning Linkin Park, I don't have a favorite. So I gotta change the question a bit... I might say what's the coolest - which would be New Divide - or the most creative - like Breaking the habit. But I go with the most remarkable music video of Linkin Park.

It contains everything a video should have: Emotions, criticism, memorable events, remarkable pictures, special moments (all as well good as bad), creatures (human, animal, plants), thoughts and expessions. To put it briefly, it's full of life. It suits the song which is about how life is, how it could have been, how it could be in the future. Another good feature of the clip is, that you can see the full band performing. If you don't know by now, which video I mean, you're not a real Linkin Park fan. Of course, it's What I've done.

----------
    | .Jacrid |
    ----------

andreas215

andreas215 New Member

My favorite music video is "Not Alone" because it shows the dameges that the earthquake made.

misachickk

misachickk New Member

wow thats tough. i think my all time favorite it breaking the habit, and i also love somewhere i belong and in the end

Maunsbach

Maunsbach Member

Definetly In the End. Simply because it has mystic flying whales. :D

maksmasik

maksmasik New Member

My favourite video is Breaking The Habit, it was the first LP's video I've seen, after that i started listening their music, and then i started collecting CD's, live shows,etc)))))Joe made a cool video graphycally)and a song is amazing))

[NiKmaN]

[NiKmaN] New Member

Well that's pretty hard, I like nearly all of their videos.

I think ITE is my favourite, because it was one of the first videos I saw of 'em. There is a lot of mystical stuff going on in there, I like the idea of this huge statue and I think the video would have been even a lot better if it was done nowadays, because some of the efeects seem odd.
    I also the BTH video. That's because I love mangas, comics, and the song in general. It's really really creative and awesome!

Jeff

Jeff WORSHIP LPA Addicted VIP

My favorite music video would have to be Faint. I love the energy that it provides and i feel like being apart of the crowd on the video.

El Muerto

El Muerto LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

Aha, thanks for the clarification. :)

So, my favourite video is Crawling. I really like that chick. :)

Aberu

Aberu New Member

I love all the videos of Linkin Park, but if it is to choose one, the better the video FROM THE INSIDE. Because in the video, you see Chester getting all his energy that seemingly have intentions, then be calm. After watching the video, I feel that not everything can keep within us, we have to take all that pressure inside and that there be calm.

xxr

xxr New Member

the best video

For me it is obvious. I would say In The End.
    Just great effects and mood in that video. It has the best kind of energy from all videos :headbang:

AdamWBR

AdamWBR Well-Known Member

Big thanks to Derek for helping me make this happen. So glad we were able to involve some of our most dedicated fansites with something this big.

Diablorojo

Diablorojo Well-Known Member

My favorite video is ONE STEP CLOSER
    I remember that i watch Crawling first, I didn't feel it
    but OSC came in tv and oh god, the intro riff with Brad doing that move, the band getting crazy, Mike's red hair, Chester's blonde hair
    my favorite shot of the video is when Chester does the bride, the position of his head just looks awesome
    plus all the clothes of the band are great, the energy of the guys, the colours of the video, the old subway, the old HT stickers in Joe's equipment!

great video, great contest, congratulations LPA.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.