24: The Final Episode

Discussion in 'The Living Room' started by Derek, May 22, 2010.

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

Who's going to watch it? I can't wait to see who Jack was aiming at with his rifle when he said "I'm going to finish what I've started". Should be an exciting end to an amazing show. So sad to see it over.

El Muerto

El Muerto LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

I think Jack was aiming at Locke. Now that he's become the new protector of the Island, he must kill the Man in Black once and for all.

hawk

hawk because the internet LPA Super VIP

What what, is this LOST or 24?

Jesse

Jesse Out of the abyss. LPA Über VIP

LOL :lol:

He might have to kill him but what if The Man In Black finds a way to the alternate timeline via some secret CIA consciousness transferrer in one of the Dharma cabins and exchanges the consciousness between him and the the real John Locke thus causing Jack to fix the Man in Black's legs in the alternate reality and kill John Locke in the original time line. Then Milo walks in and tackles Jack with a Koch MP5/10 in an ultimate renegade badassness and the screen cuts to to black and a moment later a word scrolls down the screen repeating 24 times. That word being

"What?"

The end.

Derek

Okay none of this actually has to do with 24. I take it none of you watch it lol.

El Muerto

El Muerto LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

This thread has been hijacked by Lost fans. Your show chose a wrong week to end :lol:

Derek

Yeah it's kind of annoying to be honest :p. I don't watch LOST and kind of gave up on it after it still didn't make sense, 3 seasons out. I'm just not a big fan of the "answers lead to more questions" style of plot-writing, as it makes things drag on. My mom loves the show, but I was never able to actually sit down and commit to it. I feel that even with the finale, there will still be so many things that don't make sense or left unanswered...and I just don't like that :lol:.

Louis

Louis Message me if you need to talk. We love you all. LPA Team

I'm so excited to watch it. Is it already the last episode this week? That makes me sad. I love this show.

Derek

Yeah it's two episodes in one. A 2 hour episode. These two will be the last ones...ever. Sad.

Derek

Guess I gotta double post....

Last episode: Intensely powerful. I had a lump in my throat at the end of the episode. That was some pretty magnificent acting and a good close to the show.

Tom1191

Tom1191 The Frozen Creek

I really liked how the clock counted down from 3 to 0. I agree with everything you said.