ChesterSing's Ebay Auction of Linkin Park collection

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by TaylorFrey, Apr 24, 2010.

TaylorFrey

TaylorFrey Member

Hey guys, long time I know and to the most people who don't know me I use to run a old fan site for Linkin Park called ChesterSings.com. Lately my parents have been having a hard time so I was going through things to sell and found my box of Linkin Park collection. I was sadden to do it but I put an auction up of it all. Listed it to the best of my knowledge and I hope to see it go to a really good LP fan.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...Category=33011&_trkparms=algo=LVI&its=I&otn=1

Thanks again guys and hope the auction goes to a true Linkin Park Fan!

-Taylor/ChesterSings

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

Definitely remember Chestersings. Sorry to hear that the economy has hit your site and your family hard. Good luck on the auction, and thanks for signing up to the LPA. Hopefully you can find a new home here, now that Chestersings is unfortunately no longer around.

TaylorFrey

TaylorFrey Member

ya i recently joined back on all the forums. i hate that it was for this reason but deff will make some time to get back into things. and thanks for ur support, really means a lot =)

TaylorFrey

TaylorFrey Member

oh and i hate to double post back to back but if some1 could make a post for me on LPU i would appreciate it very much. I no longer have a member ship =/

Derek

Yeah wasn't CS around like in the real old days? I remember your site, and the other defunct sites like LPFAN, Pushmeaway, and 'Rob Engel'. I still talk to Nicole from PMA on FB, but who knows what happened to Rob Engel or the guy who ran LPFan. They kind of fell off the map.

TaylorFrey

TaylorFrey Member

it was around like when reanimation was coming out i think. i had every song downloadable (but their albums of course) and had about 100 live audio concerts downloadable. im the reason the chester's ascapella live audio mic hack releases will never come out bc i leaked the few i was given haha my bad. but i still have everything backed up on a CD and Pushmeaway was alittle b4 me. never really knew the chick who ran that but heard she was really good friends with the band

hawk

hawk because the internet LPA Super VIP

LOL @ you for remembering the good ol' days. :)

TaylorFrey

TaylorFrey Member

you gotta stop and remember those times every-once-in-awhile. so no1 forgets!

UNiPersona

UNiPersona previously known as STARKINATOR

yeah that is a really huge collection since i have none of them. since im kinda new lp fan (started from the end of dec 2008), so maybe i dont know that site but also feel sorry for that. good luck on the auction man...

Derek

Yep Nicole is (or at least was at one time) very good friends with the band. She has signed copies of the sean dowdell and his friends tape and wake me. Pretty cool. I sometimes wish she worked on LPA, but considering she doesn't post here it would be unfair to our existing members. Still itd be great to have someone like her connected with LPA.

hawk

Very true. Its just funny how you guys are going on about how cool it was, this and that blah blah blah. LOL.

Derek

Another site that we respect and will always miss is LPAlliance. Back in the day it used to be "the two LPAs" and we used to work together all the time. LPAlliance even posted a link to us when we were just a splash page, and we've always felt that if it weren't for LPAlliance (who were HUGE back then btw), LPAssociation wouldn't have gotten all the exposure it did early on. We owe Vanessa and Jess from that site a lot. Shame it's no longer in existence anymore.

UNiPersona

UNiPersona previously known as STARKINATOR

But seems there is another lpa now...lol LPAmerica..
    LP fansites in China are filled with free download link of their album, one reason for why i'm here

minuteforce

minuteforce Danny's not here, Mrs. Torrance. LPA Team

Mad nostalgia right there, I used to visit that fansite heaps when I was younger. :D Had lots of stuff that I was after.

hawk

I never heard of ChesterSings, but the Linkin Park Association kicks ass. :D

El Muerto

El Muerto LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

Daaamn, I remember pushmeaway, that was the very firs LP site that I started visiting. They had lots of mp3's for download. And I remember that the site was run by some blond chick and I thought she was really hot back then haha :)

Tried to open that site now, too bad it's defunct.

hawk

Nice memory. LOL. Now you just have to hunt her down! :D

Super_Nani

Super_Nani Member

i think that must be hard for you...
    and hope that it goes to a very good lp fan, and not to somebody missereble!!

linkinlovprk

linkinlovprk Lpfuse refugee

Maaaaan ChesterSings, I remember that place, I remember when they ran this contest.. I actually won it I was so happy :D I got like two singles and a buncha stickers... I was in like.. 6th grade then? I was flippin balls for quite awhile, but its cool to hear taylors still kickin :D

Gloomy Mushroom

Gloomy Mushroom Absolute Zero LPA Super VIP

I bidded, and failed.