Got Something You Want To Let Out Part 2

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Todd, Apr 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tim

Tim My perversion power is accumulating LPA Super Member

That's great news! I'm happy for you. :hug:

2. moniku

moniku Well-Known Member

I'm seriously in a love-hate relationship with this guy...

If you haven't been following until now, he rejected me sometime last month because he only sees me as a little sister. We still talk a lot, probably up to 3 days per week. Thing is, I'm still bothered by the fact he is so "secretive" about it, as he prefers texting or personal messaging and always either talks to me really late at night (around 9pm-12am) or when I get home after school. Although, looking as I just typed it now, it makes sense because that's the only free time we have from school. Okay.

But he makes me feel so awkward when he asks advice about other girls. From what I see, he's way too desperate and somewhat forward. So I've been telling him to play it safe for now. The irony in this situation, is that I still feel the exact same way as he does when he reacts to some of the situations talked about, and that I was probably the only girl who has ever liked him in the first place.

Now, the other thing that really bugs me involves our FB statuses. I know he's the kind of person who posts stuff up either to give a heads up of what he's up to or of links that express his current feelings or thoughts. Thing is, lately he's been posting his statues literally minutes after I post mine, or makes his online presence known whenever I am there. Also, he would text me shortly after sometimes.

When we talk to each other, it usually lasts about an hour or two. Though, I feel as if he prolongs our convos a lot, by saying random things whenever I don't reply back. Because sometimes, I really don't feel like talking...or if I feel really awkward when he talks about those love problems, I just give my honest opinion summarized into one reply and that's it. My friend told me that maybe I'm being too nice and I should really tell how I feel one day. However, I know he kind of sees me as a person who can bring a smile to his face whenever he's down. Probably one of the more serious issues he shared was about his best buddy who recently broke up and approached him in need when he was drunk. That and some of his school life...and I guess personal thoughts too.

Today, he texted saying that he missed me. But...he sees me only as a friend. I just have to keep telling myself that, despite how hard it is with how I feel towards him still. :sleep:

3. John

John LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

Talk to him about the above statement (1st paragraph), you need to ask him directly, that's the only way to know why he is so "secretive" about things.

Tell him that you are feeling awkward when he talks about other girls, and that you would appreciate if he doesn't talk to you about those things anymore. Tell him that you don't need to hear that stuff. ( from 2nd paragraph)

This.. i don't have a clue. Try not changing your status for a while and check if he doesn't changed it either. (from 3rd)

As much as it hurts, you really need to talk to him and define the relationship, you are only hurting yourself by living in the unknown. Tell him again if possible how you feel towards him, if he doesn't want to look at you that way, then is your time to make a choice, decide if you want to remain close to him or be apart for a while. My personal opinion is that if he really wants nothing to do with you in that manner, then you should take a break from him and search for another guy or something, it's not fair for anyone to be close to the person you like, knowing that he won't like you back. Maybe he really likes you but he's afraid of letting you know? or try talking to more of your friends as possible and see if he gets jealous or something. Hope you liked my advice haha. I've tried. (4th)

He's pissing me off, he's being inconsiderate. (5th)

4. moniku

moniku Well-Known Member

Thank you, Johnny.

Anyways, actually he said to me during the rejection, at first he was hoping that we could be more than just friends when I showed interest, but eventually realized the age difference again. (I'm 17, he's 21 you see) That's pretty much statutory rape lol. The event that probably gave him the red light was when he asked me out to a movie date and basically the whole day with him, but my parents didn't allow me to be alone with him. From that, he also didn't want our parents to get suspicious or worried. However, I can understand why he feels this way. I do too. We're at different stages of our lives, with him getting out of college starting life and I'm only getting out of high school into college. But then again I am turning 18 soon. So I don't know if he'll see things differently.

The funny thing about that, I've always wondered if he'll get jealous and the fact I've been talking to a lot of other guy friends as of late. Doesn't seem to bother him, but he has engaged in conversation with me shortly after I post a message or comment on FB, continuing off that other thing.

But you know, I really think it boils down to the fact he doesn't want to lose me, even if it's just as a friend. :x He said I'm the first girl that has opened up to him and of the few he can talk and open up to as well. I remember the first time he did that was shortly before I cleared up my feelings and he was having a emo moment. As much as I hated it, I was still there as a shoulder to cry on. Now, after he rejected me, he admitted that he felt bad that I was probably hurting a lot more than him and continually checked up on me for the few days after. That proved to me that he isn't a total jerk. At the same time, I guess it showed him that he can confide in me.

I don't mind really. I'm sort of known among my friends as that type of person to talk to about reflections or just to have someone to listen to you. So I'm used to it. Really, he is a shy boy. Although from the exterior, you see a considerate leader with lots of determination, I've noticed he can be really awkward on a one on one level, especially to girls. He gets really quiet even in small groups, but when he was alone with me, I brought out a totally different side of him, a much more sensitive and comfortable side. Also, I can relate because he sometimes shares his fears and doubts and I feel the same exact way. This is pretty much why I don't hate him, the "love" side of the matter. So for now, I'm just going to keep an eye on him. I mean, I might see him in person this Saturday.

5. Sonic

Sonic Searching for the last Chaos Emerald... LPA Super Member

When me and my girlfriend started dating, I was 21 and she was 17. So, yea.

6. Jesse

Jesse Out of the abyss. LPA Über VIP

My leg keeps locking up and I keep getting cramps. Really painful ones. The thing is my other leg already limps because of when I broke it so long ago and now it's making it even more troublesome for me to do anything.

7. moniku

moniku Well-Known Member

11:55: Well, we'll see.

He called me today and WOW HE SOUNDED SO SCREWED UP LMAO. Either that, or he was waaaay too happy/excited that I called him back, causing him to sound high. We just talked about a few things we discussed over the texts and he was pretty bummed out over the fact he might not be able to see me on Saturday. Once again, we'll see. I guess I'm somewhat happy and well, it made me laugh.

8. Louis

Louis Message me if you need to talk. We love you all. LPA Team

Thanks for making my accomplishment seem like nothing.

9. Fox

Fox Love & Trolls LPA Super Member

Idk, it seems like it's getting pretty old me saying this, but I'm really happy.

10. John

you can't get enough of that feeling. It's impossible

11. Arlene

Arlene Oh what tangled webs we weave LPA Super Member

Yeah, Moniku, I started dating my boyfriend when I was 15 and he was 19. I'm now 17 and he's turning 22. And it's okay, it really is. As long as there's something there, the age really doesn't mean anything at all.

12. Messy Marj

Messy Marj LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

Amen sister. Olivier is 9 years older than me, but who gives a fuck? As long as you're both feeling good in each other's presence there's no problem. There should be no restrictions in love.

--

So last night I had a stupid nightmare. We were at a funeral and my dad looked at me and asked: "Can I beat Leonie up again?", but before I could say no he already kicked her head in. I jumped on him and yelled that he's done enough damage on us already and started crying hysterically. Then I woke up because Olivier held me in his arms and wiped my tears away. These kind of dreams totally ruin my day. :/

13. Mr. Benzedrine

Mr. Benzedrine Rock the 40 Oz

I have been going out with my Girlfriend for 2 and a half months now. She's 16 (17 in November) and I'm 21. Her parents are usually very protective of her. Being as she's only 16 and I'm a bit older but all i done was made sure to spend a half decent amount of time with them and make them see that as long as you make each other happy then there isn't a problem.

I don't know if this will help your situation or anything but i just thought I'd give my 2 cents.

14. Gloomy Mushroom

Gloomy Mushroom Absolute Zero LPA Super VIP

I've been really happy the past few days but since coming home now, I'm back to being sad and lonely. Even when Dad's home I feel like I'm talking to a brick wall. It may be just my hormones but I've felt like shit even before I was pregnant and it's cos of that man. I love him but I can't be around here for my sake and for my baby's sake.

I've consulted Mum about moving into his place and she seems that I should get out of this emotionally abusive atmosphere but take my time. Fair enough, my dad's recovering from his surgery. But the alcoholism and narcissism has always been there and I'm 20 and the only reason why I came back here was because of what happened in Wagga and now I am over that.

I hate feeling like I'm stuck in a rut.

And plus, if I move out, Ben will actually let me save more for the bub instead of demanding rent etc from me. He wants the best for me - something I don't feel like my father wants. I don't like talking to a brick wall, I don't like being around a drunk man who's emotionally abusive whether he's intentionally doing it or not. When I get like this I feel like the only person that understands me is Mum, not my sister, not my brother, not even my father.

I'm packing my stuff to leave as soon as possible.

15. Sonic

I'm about to be an Uncle!

Cool.

16. Sonic

(Sorry for the double-post and for stretching the forum a little!)

Karter Louis Kuchera. (7 pounds, 5 ounces)

My sister and my brother-in-law just had their first child today (thankfully, a boy). Sister was in labor for over 18 hours and Karter came out to be a healthy 20-inches long. Pretty cool being an Uncle.

[​IMG]

:D

17. SecondCityKids

SecondCityKids Hey John, What's Your Name Again? LPA Super Member

WHOSE CHOKING THE BABY!!!!!!^^^^^^ lol

18. Sonic

Haha!

My mom was kinda holding him that way because she was burping him at the time.

19. Louis

Louis Message me if you need to talk. We love you all. LPA Team

Good thing they put my name as his middle name. I'm so proud.

20. John

I'm gonna move soon (hopefully)

YES!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.