Got Something You Want To Let Out Part 2

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Todd, Apr 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arlene

Arlene Oh what tangled webs we weave LPA Super Member

What happened hon? :hug:

2. _cam_

_cam_ Well-Known Member

@Marj: Im speechless in ur situation. Can I just give you a hug? :hug:

Well, its a process. As time goes on...you will eventually forget bout him. Trust me. What your feeling right now , the awkardness, weirdness and mixed feelings that you cant hardly understand are just normal. Alhtough, I have never experience confronting a guy for my feelings because I usually give up. I can relate to you because the feelings you feel right now is somewhat similar to mine before. I was into this guy for almost like 2 years( that long). Same as you, we had a mutual feeling before but maybe mine was stronger coz it lasted for years .lol. and I can't tell him coz we had this love-hate-pride relationship. So, eventually he got a g/f and he was really into this serious relationship. I think it was my first time to see him different. I think he was madly in love.lol. Of course, I was there to comfort him everytime they got problems and it sucks actually in that kind of situation :lol: Then, I just realized that Im hurting too much so, I let go of him. No connectons ever because you can't really forget someone if your still seeing him. If you really want to forget bout him ,I think its much better if your not goin to see him for a lil while but STILL it is your choice and decision to make. ^_^

----------------------------
    Last 2 years ago, I was searching photos in the net anything related to relationships then I bumped on a photo of a guy. He's somewhat or kinda emo but in a cute way. Im not saying emos are not cute.lol. He was just different. And then today, my friend Annie took a quiz in FB and then when I saw the result. I saw the emo guy again. So, out of curiousity, I searched him in Yahoo. I thought he's a model or something. But the results weren't that enough. So, I used Myspace, FB, FS, Photobucket and then Flickr. Then, his bunch of pics appeared and I was suprised he was just an ordinary guy not on what I expected of him to be. I think he's overrated in the net. lol. Well, To make the story short, I was into his site and somehow it gave me an idea. I'm gonna write anything I want in my blog. My thoughts, my ideas, and perceptions in life. Im gonna sketch again. I miss Art so much. Somehow, I was inspired by him. lol. He was a cutie but Im not into emos. :lol: I just like his passion to his chosen craft. It made my day. My outlook in life will be more postive starting today. ^_^

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2009
  3. Messy Marj

Messy Marj LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

Thanks guys. :hug:

I feel lots better already, I went to Fantasia today (disney building with department casting and housing) and told them about my situation and they gave me this dossier I need to fill out, it can take at least 3 weeks, but they told me that if I really don't feel good at home anymore I could go to a disney residence which is normally only for newbies. Atleast I made a start today. :)

4. Arlene

Arlene Oh what tangled webs we weave LPA Super Member

Good for you, Marj. :)

5. Ophelia

Ophelia LPA Super VIP LPA Super VIP

I never realized that something that should make me feel so happy for someone else can make me feel so meh personally.

I feel like a horrible friend because of it.

6. Jesse

Jesse Out of the abyss. LPA Über VIP

Nah. I don't think so. I can feel pretty crappy when I should be happy for someone too. I don't think it means your a horrible friend because of it at all.

7. Ophelia

Ophelia LPA Super VIP LPA Super VIP

Its just difficult because of my past with this person. I want them to be happy, and have always made that pretty clear, but I have so much of what I am guessing is jealousy. I hate feeling that way, and I have told him that I am jealous, and he understands, but I didn't think I would have such a hard time with it.

8. _cam_

_cam_ Well-Known Member

I like the idea that you were able to tell him honestly how you truly feels than pretending to something you're not into. At least he is aware of the situation. :)

9. moniku

moniku Well-Known Member

Thanks again :hug:
    But I already figured it's going to be hard to forget him seeing as he will still talk/text/message me somewhat on a daily basis. I'm just trying to distract myself as much as possible.

But yesterday night, he texted to check up on me again and asked if I was upset. I told him honestly that I was. He responded that he was also a bit sad too, but because of the other girl he really liked...yeah, he mentioned her again. I mean, really? Especially when he was the reason I was crying in the first place. (despite the fact I told him not to feel bad about it) Frustrating. >_<

10. _cam_

_cam_ Well-Known Member

It seems that guy your dealing with can't understand what you feel deep inside. He's not even conscious to what you really feel. :blink: He's sort of insensitive to me. No offense. I think my idea of not seeing him for a lil while could help you a lot. Do you have other options aside from keeping yourself busy? Why not don't answer his calls/ text messages. That would be a better idea. But Moniku, those are just my silly suggestions. :lol: You still have a choice.

11. moniku

moniku Well-Known Member

lol, this is exactly what I'm thinking too. Especially considering he now knows my feelings entirely, I kind of wish he would understand I'm still going to be hurt when he mentions that other girl. But then again, it is the first time he has rejected someone, not him being rejected again...still, shouldn't he understand what I'm going through at this point? o_O

However, he did admit to me he doesn't really have much experience in love and was slightly embarrassed coming to me when he was heartbroken by that other girl. (since he views me as a little sister and thought it's silly because usually the older one should know better) Maybe that's why he tends to say the wrong things at the wrong times. :x

Sometimes I would love to ignore his messages to prove a point, but he always ends up sending me 3 more after. So I guess a legit "something I got to let out"...to this guy: SUCK IT UP. SHUT UP. YOU WHINE TOO MUCH. (Honestly, even more than me right now.)

12. _cam_

_cam_ Well-Known Member

Yes! Of course..he should understand what you really feel right now coz what your going through right now is same to what he really feels also. In that case, he seems to be immature and insensitive. Have you tried telling him what you really feel?

I think it is not an excuse that he doesn't have much experience about love because first of all, were not talking about love, its about being sensitive to other person's feelings.

Well, its entirely up to you. If you still want to be stuck in that situation, don't do something but If you want to move on, take some serious action. I know you still have a feelings for this guy and the what if's but since the beginning he was being honest to you to what he really feels. So, its time to you to accept it entirely and take some BOLD action. :mellow:

Oh dear, I hope you'll get through this. :hug:

13. Amanda.

Amanda. Well-Known Member

Let him know that he really isn't doing anything to help himself if all he is doing is looking to you for sympathy. His life would be much better if he worked towards solving his problems rather than just airing them out to you.

14. moniku

moniku Well-Known Member

Thanks again cam and Amanda! :)

So I just talked it over with my Mom, since she brought it up lol. I have to say, I feel a lot better now. She did make a point about our age difference being the reason it would never work out.

But besides that, my Mom made me realize how overprotective my brother really is over me. The day the guy texted me whining about that other girl, my brother saw it, wanted to take the phone from me and say a "few words" to him. (more specfically: GTFO) Obviously my brother doesn't want me going out with an insensitive asshole and now refers to him as "whiny boy" lol. I was really surprised but now I'm really grateful for him being there.

Wow, this made me see the rejection in a whole new light. Now I think I'm better off without him.

15. Sonic

Sonic Searching for the last Chaos Emerald... LPA Super Member

I wish my girlfriend would quit hanging out with such ignorant people.

Edited by Nikki: OH SHIT BRO...RULE 2

FIXED.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2009
  16. Louis

Louis Message me if you need to talk. We love you all. LPA Team

I really wish I could have her back. But I can't, and she'll move on, and I'll be alone.

17. Sonic

Sonic Searching for the last Chaos Emerald... LPA Super Member

Right now, this is easily the best fucking lager I've had in a long time.

18. Dean

Dean LPA Addict LPA Addict

You'll move on.

19. _cam_

_cam_ Well-Known Member

Why is it lots of ppl are heartbroken today :( Its so sad.

20. Harlz

Harlz More Scared Of You Than You Are Of Me LPA Super Member

11:55 you better edit that post.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.