From The Inside UK-Side

Discussion in 'News' started by Alex, Oct 21, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    The Doctor

The Doctor I wear a fez now. Fez's are cool. LPA Super Member

Im uhhh...not seeing it on that site anywhere....

lp8303

lp8303 Well-Known Member

yeah same here. are they lying about the having the video or did they have it and it got tooking off? :unsure:

Meryl

Meryl Member

:( sorry if i made a mistake. but i thought that i wasn't spamming cause everyone here say that they want the video, so i thought that to give the link was good... :mellow:

btw if people want to speak with me :p they can add me [email protected] (i hope its not spamming too :wth: )

and i don't understand the spamming thingy. you know that your website is the most important one with 3 others (that i don't say :p) so it's not really important if i post a link... i dunno its not like a register to say *yeah people go to this website it is the best* i just post it to beeing useful... but i apologize to you..

and for the question, they had it it's just that they erased it after 24 hours. i'm not lying.

SuperSaiyan4Kev

SuperSaiyan4Kev Well-Known Member

Hey guys, Meryl isn't lying about them posting the video. Because....I downloaded it from there when I first saw the post about it. It's really shitty quality, but at least I got to see the video and it's great, really better than Numb. (They could have done better with Numb) So Meryl, I'm on your side!, lol. It was there people, and now it's not.

tkd_rap

tkd_rap Banned

same here, i saw it, awsome vid, just reallly crap quality, some one must have stuck a camera up to there tv and filmed it, thats what it looks like....any way bye

dlplp

dlplp New Member

We did have the video up but we had to took down.
    We had the video for download and streaming from 10-23-03 [6pm] to 10-24-03[5pm] central time...
    but we took it down because we got cought by lp.com so took it down. but just wait till it's officially released!! :shifty: hhehehe!

Meryl

Meryl Member

hahaha thanks people for beeing on my side, i never lie when its about LP (and i never lie when its about everything!! lol)

btw, this video is powerful, beautiful. i love it. i love the story. :)

Bye Bye :)

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

We're not against anybody, not even Meryl. We're just enforcing the rules, we dont mean anything personal by it.

As you can see, dlp got in trouble by having the video before it was released in America. Now you can understand why we didnt want to promote links to the video. ;)

P4p3rCuT

P4p3rCuT Member

i hope that they put the video on the dvd!!! cuz i saw the clips and i think this will be there best video yet, it looks really good. I'm really hoping to find it on kazzaa cuz i want to see this sooo bad.

The Doctor

I just saw the video and I have to say, it reminds me so much of the movie Akira, which is Mike's favorite movie.....hmmm....coincidence? I THINK NOT!

Debus

Debus Morbid Fascination LPA Addict

I just saw it on Kerrang! and i have to say it is awesome (w00t)

green

green New Member

There are 46 screenshots on this site:

http://lp.tsmail.pl/?d=gt_fr

I think it's Czech but don't quote me on that lol. The shots aren't very good quality but you can see what's going on in the video. ^_^ [/b][/quote]
    lp.tsmail.pl is Polish site, no Czech, tag *.Pl is shortcut from Poland...

Mcnasty

Mcnasty Y2K

:mellow: .... Damn you even know the mans favorite movie, do you also know is favorite color :mellow: becouse I heard it was red but on this other site it said green but on this other site in there biography it says purple so I have no idea what it is :( No offence in any kind I'm just bored :rolleyes:

The Doctor

:mellow: .... Damn you even know the mans favorite movie, do you also know is favorite color :mellow: becouse I heard it was red but on this other site it said green but on this other site in there biography it says purple so I have no idea what it is :( No offence in any kind I'm just bored :rolleyes: [/b][/quote]
    Well I just know that considering Mike's nickname is Akira and he even said it in some interview....

Mcnasty

Mcnasty Y2K

Thats kool. I heard that Chesters favorite movie is Pop pie and I also heard that he knows every single word to the movie :D some body told me that a while ago said they read it in a magezene.

Ander

Ander LPA VIP LPA Super VIP

:p i found the video on IRC. i just got back from palm springs. i knew id find it by the time i got back.

Omar A

Omar A Beyond Science LPA Super Member

Whats IRC?

Kæton

Kæton is Keaton LPA Über VIP

What part of 'downloading is illigal' don't people get :huh:?

IRC is the same as any pirated system, so stop making our job hard. Telling people how/where to get it is just about as bad as giving them a link (spamming).

Please stop with these posts about the video and where to get it. When it's ready to be released, it will. Stop being impatient. Honestly I have refused to watch that crapped version, and so should you.

Please and thank you.

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

Plain and simple the video was leaked. The single obviously wasnt ready to be released yet because one site that had a crappy rip of the video up for download was damn near shut down by the staff behind lp.com.

Yes the video was released in Europe but LP is clearly not ready for this video to be leaked around the internet if sites are getting in legal trouble for hosting it.

When the video is ready to be released it will, and then there will be no legal issues behind giving links out.

Omar A

Omar A Beyond Science LPA Super Member

I'm really sorry for asking what is the IRC. I promise it won't happen again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.