REMINDER: Only 5 Days Left To Win A Chance To Meet Linkin Park!

Discussion in 'News' started by Derek, Apr 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

For those who have not signed up yet, we would like to post a reminder that there are only 5 days left to join SocialVibe and win a chance to meet Linkin Park in the studio as they work on their new album! Quoting the original news post from a few weeks ago:

"In 2008, while already in the midst of a food crisis, four hurricanes hit Haiti. Music for Relief is helping the recovery effort in Haiti by raising funds for food, clean drinking water, and reforestation with the goal of enabling communities to be better prepared for future storms. MFR has teamed up with SocialVibe.com to raise funds for this campaign, empowering anyone with access to the internet (that means you) to get involved to help.

Here’s what we are asking you to do. Go to www.SocialVibe.com/musicforrelief and add SocialVibe to your MySpace, Facebook, blog, and any other online profiles you use. Every time someone views your page you will be earning donations for Music for Relief’s work in Haiti.

The member who invites the most friends to join SocialVibe.com will win a trip to Los Angeles to hang out with members of Linkin Park in the studio as they record their newest album!

Click HERE for a message from Phoenix about the campaign, how to join the cause for a change to hang out with members of LP, and help Music For Relief raise funds for recovery in Haiti."

Click here to sign up, and start making a difference!"

Remember, in order to have your points register you must click the activation link in your email, and ensure that your friends do as well. Otherwise you will not get the points. This is to ensure that people cannot scam or game the system. Good luck!

frankdtank16

frankdtank16 Member

I have given up on this, as much as I would like to meet them, I'm not a freak who will sit down and try to get as many points as possible.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.